Reviews for Holding You
thefieldsofelysium chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Thus was really nice and sweet. It is nice to take a break from sappy romance every once in a while and indulge in a friendship story. Very nicely done:)
Singing Violin chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Very cute - I found this in someone's faves. It's a sweet story and the grammar and spelling is quite good except for one thing - "had drunken" is not right. I would use "had imbibed," "had drunk," or just "drank." Nice, short story and I'm glad I found it!
q.thews chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Nice and plausible.

And yes, we really need an eyebrow raising meter. :-)

Ciao!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I like that you thought out the comm badge... well done :)
Amelia chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
A-U-U-U-W-W-W-W, S-o-o-o-o-o CUTE!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-! I think of the many Wonderfull fanfics U've written (& Many others I've read), this was the Cutest bit of Fluff Ever! I mean I alsmost floated away, it was S-o-o-o-o-o-o SWEET!-!-!-!-!-! Please keep up the Good work!
Spacecat chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Not bad it didn't go too far.
Raven Sage chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Hehe, cute. Great plot.

"Well Chakotay, there's only one thing left to do..." Chakotay stroaked his chin thoughtfully.

"Drug the captain?" The bald headed man, I mean doctor nodded.

"My thoughts exactly..."
allie34 chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
like the: /\, not seen that before, but did you have to drug the captain, is that totally leagal?

I don't usually like stories written in the first person, but this would be an exception; very well written, liked it loads. :)
DarkShadow1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
I enjoyed this story a lot. thanks for it Kate!
kath-janeway chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
That was really cute! Where do you get all this inspiration? And your grammar, spelling, and sentence structure is perfect. Keep writing!
stupidvulcanfromheaven chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
hey.. i like this i really do... its a nice short, wut-happend-after-a-battle story.. i like.. keep it up