Reviews for Advice
LoZDCMVGfan chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I like this story; and it sounds believable. I especially like the paragraph when Janeway impulsively hugs Tom and what he says to her.
Erudit chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This was great! Have you ever thought about writing a second chapter? I'd love to see what's going to happen.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I love the candid talk with P - wonderful, after all she knows hom and his father well
trek fan chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
How many times is this same plot going to be rewritten by J/Cers? The betting pool, Tom nosing in on a supposed J/C relationship. Janeway supressing her longing and lust. It's been done a million times. And there was no indication that the crew thought anything was going on between Janeway and Chakotay, and why would they be in favor of something that could adversely affect the command chain? And Tom had enough problems with his own relationship I doubt he'd have time to but into someone else's. I'm not a shipper so I have no bias, but I am tired of seeing the same plot in story after story, after story.
Tharin chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
A very sweet story. It was funny to read how Tom told her about the betting pool. He's lucky that she doesn't throw him in the brig!

But the look on her face must have been priceless. *g*

Where's the sequel? I want to know if she finally tells Chakotay how she feels!