Reviews for Family Secrets
Lady Jam chapter 9 . 8/8/2003
Wa! Naze da? Naze da? Wa! You're going to leave it here? Please write more it's too short! ;o;

Anyway, I have enjoyed it! _V
ln1 chapter 9 . 8/8/2003
ah...chapter 9:

in which rannie gets sappy

"Schuu!" is fast becoming my new favourite (okay, schu-u AND rannie)

and farfie got himself a sense of humour!

hope this will prevent those 2 from foaming at the mouth. hn...maybe you should offer them cookies too! ganbate!
ranma chapter 9 . 8/8/2003
;_; one more chapter and then the end wa

anyway all good things must come to end i hope ur next story will be as exciting as this one i mean its the first story i check when ever i'm on the net...i really like it and i love the stories where both group are together its much more fun to read loking forward for more stories
Rei Eien chapter 8 . 8/7/2003
How did I overlook this story? This is really great. I love it when Weiss and Schwarz merge/team up. I have to say I am a Brad x Ran fan. Though I don't think that's where you're going, I do like that Brad has a crush on Ran. Just wish it would be returned. .

And the family connection between Schu, Manx, and Ran is really really great. I so like this fic a lot.
Lady Jam chapter 8 . 8/7/2003
Hi! It's me again! Um... I have some questions?

1. Why won't you continue with Brad/Ran relation?

2. Why does Brad never had a vision of Ran's accedent and awakening?

Well, that's all. Um... I think it would be cool if you continue with the Brad/Ran thingy. I want to see Schu reaction to it. hehe _V Please update soon.
Aymeleh chapter 8 . 8/7/2003
I love it...you will continue right? I like it alot...Hee...
genuinesun chapter 8 . 8/7/2003
MORE! This is great! I love fics where schwartz and weiss merge..._ PLEASE CONTINUE! I LOVE THIS FIC!
Lady Jam chapter 8 . 8/7/2003
Wai! Wai! Arigatou for waking Ran-sama! Please right more can't get enough of your story! *chibi runs around bugging author to update soon. hehe _V*
Chang Wumei chapter 8 . 8/7/2003
Wah! No! Don't say that! O
ranma chapter 8 . 8/7/2003
i read the new chapter and it's great i really hope it isn't the end ...coz i really want to read more on what will happen and who will be with who
Anime the Fallen Angel chapter 8 . 8/7/2003
SO CUTE! Yeah, stretch those authoress lts to the max! Where's the fun if you can't do that! Anywho, great, great, great! Keep at it!
ranma chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
hi, did i tell u i love ur fic ...really it so exiting to see what will happen next...and i was thinking about what u said about segguestion and ideas so i was think what if Ran wake up but he has the mind of or memories of 5 years old and how the other will deal with it ...it think it could be fun having a 5 years old to rais _
ln1 chapter 8 . 8/6/2003
*sniff*

*wipes tears away*

I demand my cookie. And another update to go with that!

*mad hugs*
ln1 chapter 7 . 8/6/2003
noee! just when schuey and manx had found their little brother you have to go and do this to them? more, do THIS to ran? Gah, gah, gah!

You better gimme my cookie before i cry!
Seraph1 chapter 7 . 8/6/2003
NO! he cant be in a coma! much less have brain damage! maybe you can make out so when he wakes up he remembers things from his past alot clearer? poor, poor ran...

well ja ne update soon!