Reviews for Last Chance
darkangel3456 chapter 4 . 9/14/2003
can't wait for more!
winds of gunsmoke chapter 4 . 9/10/2003
Theis is a really awsome story! please update soon
crystal-chan chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
I had to do that part over and over again too! Exept for some reason I kept getting stuck on Tifa... hmm... Oh well! *Jumps through door and snatches Auron, Tidus, and Riku.* *sees Seymore* What the... WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE! Go flaunt your lipgloss somewhere else! *kicks him onto the elephant, which takes off through the nearest wall* Wow. That was a creative and unexpected use of a completely random prop. Hm... now we must go to the... TRUGUN SECTION! HAHAHAHAHAH! *skips accross the now empty room to door that says. TOTAL INSANITY! DO NOT ENTER! and walks in*

Guard: Hey! Who are you?

Me: Um... the sky is pink with green polkadots and it is raining mutant purple chikens with three horns.

Gaurd: That's the password. You may pass.

Me: O.o... AYAYAYYAYAYAY! HAHAH! *Leaps accross the room into the infinate distance passing on the way, and infinate number of monkeys with typewriters, O.o and some aliens on a wierd spaceship. When she can nolonger see any gaurds, she goes into the Trigun room.

Vash: HI! How are you?

Me:Um... hold on hottie I must write a revew.

Vash: Hehehe. She called me hottie! *fiegnts*

Me: Um.. yeah. Good chapter! Please! I must know what is going on in the plant! is Vash making it sick, or is it making Vashie sick? Is it being controlled by aliens? hahaha! Um.. yeah. Update soon!
karat98 chapter 4 . 9/6/2003
First anime fic, I think that was what I meant... I'm braindead. Must... read... more... these fics are slowly draining my life away, but I don't care, I want to keep reading!
Lone Warrior2 chapter 4 . 9/6/2003
Hey, I like this story. I hope you get more soon. I like that you made Wolfwood a major character too, he is one of my favorites. I will be sure to review more when you write more so you give a little I give a little deal? *Holds out hand in deal making gesture* Well seeya and get more soon
Wind Wanderer chapter 4 . 9/6/2003
YAY! YOU ROCK! i can't wait till things pick up. i love this story!
Jack Scarlett chapter 4 . 9/5/2003
*Pipper looks at review, then gasps*: JACK! JACK! WE'RE IN THE REVIEWS! YEAHY!

Jack: ... *Sweatdrop*

Pipper: Good story! Poor Vash! *looks around for a pencil, is about to throw it, but Jack catches her*

Jack: You never throw things at the author! They won't write! Anyways...I know that FF8 is addicting...trust me..but UPDATE! SOON!

Pipper: Yea! SON! I wanna know what happens to Vash!

See ya!

Jack and Pipper
Raditz chapter 4 . 9/5/2003
Yay! We really like it! It's so in character and literate! We humbly thank you. And just ignore the pluralisms I use, as unfortunatly, we have a problem. Thank you once again, and write more soon, or I'll be forced to ressurect Midvalley, and lose him upon you.
cherry runoff chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
I absolutely refuse to blame it on the priest. Sorry hon, he's my favorite. ~*hangs her head in shame*~

I love the dialogue in the beginning. It's so cute!

DUN DUN DUN! And now to the actual review:

I also really enjoy the way you've written this (for the most part) from this third-person-Meryl point of view. You just don't get much of that around this forum.

"At Millie’s soft touch she looked sharply at the other woman, but before she could speak Millie lead her gaze back over to Vash. Meryl immediately noticed the serious look on his face and became silent."

This was my favorite part. It's described perfectly, and there's something about the way it's written that really tugs at me, I can't put my thumb on it, but that's the *best* part, in my opinion.

I'm going to close this review before it gets so big that I have to name it for a country. I'll read more as soon as possible. Great job, and keep writing!

~Gabby
Arisugawa Sorata chapter 4 . 9/5/2003
I love this story! And I reviewed this earlier under the name Vash Lover. Keep writing! I feel sorry for Vash, though.
Dark Fires chapter 4 . 9/5/2003
yes i enjoyed _ and no it is imposible for either of them to stay out of troble
millyfan chapter 4 . 9/5/2003
Hey, thanks for reading my bio ~. Makes me feel all warm and happy inside, LOL :laughs:

You're an FFVI fan too? Me too, and now that I've both watched Trigun and played FFVI, I can say it: Laguna and Vash are so similar! I wonder if anyone's ever done a crossover fic-talk about trouble for the insurance girls ~.

Anyway, this chapter was, as always, great. -.-

The writing was good, characterization was good, everything. I so love this.

One tiny little nitpick (one most people wouldn't even notice) the commandment against lying is worded "thou shalt not bear false witness" or "you shall not bear false witness." No big deal, and if you know me, you know I'm picky LOL.

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.

Favorite quote: "'Laugh it up noodle noggin, at least mine won’t punch me through the wall for the offense,' Wolfwood replied trying not to smile." LOL!
NightShadow chapter 3 . 9/2/2003
Great job! Keep up the excellent work and update soon!
MetroLuz chapter 3 . 8/30/2003
I love it update it soon.
KittyDuo195 chapter 3 . 8/29/2003
wow u have a lot of talent! u should really see this story through!
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »