Reviews for Last Chance
Kiao chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
Hey! I have been periodically checking this story for a few years! I love it! If you'd even like help, beta or such, lemme know! Ohh! And I wish you the best with your family stuff and nursing (I'm a nursing student and NCAA athlete, I really really get the whole 'no time' bit . .. rotations (usually 2), med/surg and classes? And sports *grumbles* sleep is NOT supposed to be a commodity)

Well, I wish you the best and thank you for sharing this fantastic story with all of us!

Have a great day!

*o*

Kiao
Kotetsu T. Kaburagi chapter 11 . 1/17/2008
AAH! OMG UPDATE PLEASE VASH BEGS YOU PLEADS WITH YOU TO UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE I CAN'T STAND THE WAIT ANYMORE UPDATE THIS PLEASE! *hopeful trembling chibi*
Beboots chapter 11 . 6/4/2007
I just wanted to thank you for continuing to update this fic! :D I sincerely love it when fanfiction authors remember that Vash is, indeed, a Plant with many siblings. :) I liked those parts of this chapter.

And Wolfwood isn't really dead, is he? ;_;

I sincerely hope you update soon! Rock on, and keep up the wonderful work!
New Days Dawn chapter 11 . 5/2/2007
YAY AN UPDATE YAY

I really like this fic. Even though my pairing prefs have changed (I'm now a diehard VW fan) and my preferred universe has changed (I love the manga much more than the anime), I STILL read back and read this chapter and absolutely love it. You have a fic that truly endures the test of time.

*loves on you*
Dark Fires chapter 11 . 5/2/2007
I'm still here! (looks around) where did everybody go?

I saw the chapter alert in my mail box and was like "hmm... i don't remember ths... let's see what it is!" (it's been so long that i had to go back and reread some random chapters to remember what was going on) but here i am, back again to say that you've done a wonderful job! And after what...4 years i don't think it's possible to get rid of me.
DoubleFang chapter 11 . 5/1/2007
Yay! You updated! Happy Dance!
Red Tigress chapter 11 . 5/1/2007
I was so excited when I found the author alert in my mailbox, me and Beck nearly had a heart attack!

Hehe. Great chapter! I'm SO glad Millie gave that guy what he had comin to him. DEFEND WOLFWOOD!

Do I even need to say it? GREAT CHAPTER AS ALWAYS! Hope to see more soon, and hope this means you're thinkin about some of your other fics down the line. *cough*Sano&Kenshin*cough* _
jeze chapter 10 . 2/6/2007
huge cliffhanger! please update soon, everything's building up and i just really want vash to reach the plant!
deboritoes chapter 10 . 11/7/2006
Can't wait til the problem is fixed and you can update! Love the story so far!
deeb chapter 10 . 8/14/2006
this is an awesome story and please please PLEASE update it soon! i need to read more of this story!
Kimyoko chapter 10 . 7/27/2006
If you were to update this story -sometime. perhaps. maybe?-, Kimyoko would quite definately love you forever. For seriously so.
Rayden 77 chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
omg this is an awesome story please ..o please update soon .. totally wicked .. loving it
Ketswari chapter 10 . 5/13/2006
Nice story I like it so far keep going.
vashfan59 chapter 10 . 5/13/2006
I'm really enjoying your story - but you're not upholding your end of the bargain! So here's my review: I really like it! Now write!

PS: Please spell check.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 10 . 5/11/2006
Update soon. I can't wait to read what happens next.
185 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »