Reviews for Hearts At Play
hopelessromantic chapter 6 . 1/5
wow.. this is a nice story of love and healing.. ToFuu forever!
Clovergirl100 chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Huh? I not understanding what going on
walaakongkwenta chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
wah, i read this first when i was in high still doesn't lose it's effect on me
TuckingFypo chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
That was so good! :D And it's so sad that Raiha has to die. T.T OH EM GEE! I'm gonna cry nao! XD
Sirena87 chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
aw... i love it! ...Raiha died! oh my god... no... i love that guy so much... but tokiya's alot better... hm... nice chappy... if it isn't inished yet could you please make another? hehe...
sempai-sama chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
_; ive read it so many times and its one of my favorites. i love ToFuu pairing! \o/
palupa chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
i know, i know, i'm really late, but i read this story before and realized that i never reviewed it ;; i really really loved your story! it was so nice and sweet! :D
XiReN - too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Yo! I've read this story about a year ago... I think... Somewhere in the internet... Glad you posted it here!

I really love this one! Say... why didn't you post the last chapter? I think the title was Encore? Was it?

Hehehe... Anyways... nicely written! Keep it up! .
AsoKa chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
great story! nicely written too! _ you know i've made an account just to review your stories! keep up the good work and don't let me down! ;p
warprincess chapter 6 . 12/2/2004
this fic is very good... kip up the gudwork! i lyk it very much... hope u make some more... :)
maboroshi chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
First FuuMi fanfic I'd ever read and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Great work!
CALISTRATHEWANDERER chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
It was a great fanfic and please don't worry about wasting anyone's net time.I love it!And I've read it about 3 times continue writing more ToFuu fanfics for big supporters like me!No offense to the RaiFuu fans, ok?It's just that I favor Tokiya and Fuuko more than Raiha and luck and more power!
Phoebe chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
its me again...i just love your fics! actually, i've read this fic a long time ago already...i just stopped by to submit my review...please continue writing HEAVEN AWAITS...onegai!
libra-gurl chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
I love this story after reading it for the first time at a Fuuko shrine! Alas, another Tokiya-Fuuko supporter! :) No disrespect towards Raiha, of course! Keep up the good work. :p
Ella chapter 6 . 12/6/2001
Try to make the fonts BIGGER!