Reviews for Hearts At Play
Ella chapter 6 . 12/6/2001
Try to make the fonts BIGGER!
WiLdcHiLd chapter 6 . 11/24/2001 was really sweet but did raiha have to die! sniff sniff
Ita-chan chapter 6 . 11/5/2001
i REALLY,REALLY,LOVE THIS,you're such a great

writer,sigh...i wish i can write something like

this,it's SOOOOO ROMANTIC,anyway,please keep up the good work and good luck!{:)
Sacharine chapter 6 . 9/9/2001
WOW more more Tofuu k?
Mistress Lilith chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
One of the best Fuuko-Tokiya I've ever read...
El-bitch chapter 6 . 6/5/2001
I just LOVE this story! The part about Raiha made me cry ;; but it was a wonderful story. I can't wait to read more of your fics
Tish-chan chapter 6 . 5/24/2001
Thanks for that... I love Tokiya and don't really like Fuuko (what is it about bossy anime women?), but this fic was okay
Fire Arrow chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
GREAT STORY! Tokiya/Fuko R my fav couple. This is just wonder ful!
Siva chapter 6 . 2/24/2001
great story! i really loved it . heartwarming. i know this was to be a romance story, but i was wondering about their fighting abilities and weapons. do they still have it? or have their skill to use it decrease or increase. none of the characters spoke much about praticing with their psychic devices. but anyway it was a great story. will there be contining chapters or is this the end? either way, great job! keep up the good work. you have talent.
Peanuts Factory chapter 1 . 2/7/2001
It was pretty well-written. But I couldn't read the rest of the fanfic! Can you check what's wrong with it?
Eliza chapter 6 . 2/4/2001
that was great! hey you Raiha/Fuuko fans out there if you don't like the mikagami/fuuko pairing, you should now better than to read these stories. if you didn't like it, then why did you read ? anyways can youwrite more? i just love these two.
regnum chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
i love this fic! it's kawaii...and very well written keep it up. ja!
JN Paredes chapter 6 . 2/3/2001
Wow. Magical. Tokiya... *sigh*
amy chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
*Applause* Great fic!
cauterized chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
ok...i just had to review this fic again. i reread it, and realized just how much i love it. great job!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »