Reviews for Hearts At Play
Angel of Distruction chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
This is a great fic! Its so kawaii! I've read them all now and I decided to just put one review for all of them together. It was really good and I really hope that you carry on writing.
The Teenage Angst Brigade chapter 1 . 12/22/2000
Waaah...sorry I didn't review the other chapters! I wanted to get to the net oe straightaway! This is why you're on my favorite author list...you're just so good at this stuff...
quasi evil scully chapter 1 . 12/22/2000
wai! how sweet! what a great story...you made this fuko/mi-chan fan very happy. thanks!
Yuki-chan chapter 1 . 12/22/2000
that is even better than your last fic! it was great! the part about riaha was really sad but very creative. i hope u write another fic.
Yuki-chan chapter 1 . 12/22/2000
cliffhanger! i have to read the next one. i would write more but i gotta see what happens!
Yuki-chan chapter 1 . 12/22/2000
ohhhhhhhhhhh my god! i thought fuuko was really gonna go on a date with Domon! i gotta see wut happens bye.
tokiya is such a baka. i cant wait to see what happens. g2g read da next one
Yuki-chan chapter 1 . 12/21/2000
romance ish starting to spread for a title i dunno but if i have any ideas i will write them in my reviews bye
Yuki-chan chapter 1 . 12/21/2000
ohhhhhhh interesting i cant wait to read da next one bye.
raydance chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
*sigh* however many times i read this i still love it. i want to know why is it not in the alternate pairings for shiyoji.
the Cheshire Cat chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
*sniffles*

*wails*

*cries*

This was SOOOO sweet. Argh... sweet sweet sweet sweet!
kumiko chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
KAWAII! (0) though i've read this before, i would read it again, and again, and again! you have such a talent in writting! keep it up! well buh-bai for now! (_-)
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3