Reviews for Single Star, Crescent Moon
Karen-Sama chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Awww I love this poem it's so full of emotion. Keep up the good work
starlight luna chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
It's so beautiful. Awesome peom.
KagomaruLover88 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
It's so beautiful, and all of you work is just so amazing that I feel intimidated just writing this review. I'm scared that I'm inferior to your work because everything that you write is laced with such emotion. Especially this poem, I love that you made it Sesshomaru and Kagome, in doing that you made it just so much more. All of the words that you wrote in this is true. I love your work, I first found out about your writing on the Rymsie site. When I did I was woundering if you have ever written a book, If you haven't, I believe that you should, I think it would be amazing.

Till Next Time

Love,

KagomaruLover88
unknown chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
that was beautifull,i love the emotion put in it,u r a very talented poet and i enjoy ur work- simply wonderous
DarkAngel4793 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I love your writing so much!

I really doubt you need me teeling you this, but

OMG! You are so talented at writing. Thank you for sharing your

wonderful works of arts. -
FlippedOutFlippy chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
0.0 wow it is so deep i love it all of it most of all i love

Alas cruel fate I may never have you, I am your Crescent Moon

it speaks in many volumes
Lirpa chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
OK, I know this would always sound a little pathetic coming from an ignorant fan that doesn't know anything about writing, so take it from a fellow poet. I love your poem!

I don't really understand at all what it's supposed to mean, but it sounds deep. Keep up the awesome work!
Evil RULZ chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
i love your poem it is beautyful
piggy118 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Wow! I esp. liked the first and last lines. "These horizons bound by time" and "I am your Crescent Moon." Those are lovely words you've used to make the poem. It reminds me of the crescent moon and single star I saw like a few nights ago. I had my camera with me, but I didn't take a pix of it, because, you know, one could NEVER capture the sheer beauty of it with a digital camera...

The point is, I liked the poem!
hana-ginkawa chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I really like this. Very poignant and simple. Thanks for sharing!
Saria4 chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Very nice peom you got thurr. But, what does it mean?
Rain Of Stars chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Once again with the talented work Rymsie! You never fail to amaze me with all of the fantastic stories you've written-which, by the way, NEED TO BE UPDATED-it's been forever and all your devoted fans would LOVE to hear how each story ends! Anywayz, the poem is very well written (of course! it's by you! _) and you can truly 'feel' sesshou's emotions through it. I like how you used the horizon and time to seperate them. Very creative! ;D It reminded me of how the moon is always visible in the sky ('cept during the new moon) even when the sun is out, barely noticeable, but alas, it's still visible in the sky watching it's companion the sun...
Sissi chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
It was somewhat short but I liked it, especially the main idea of Sesshoumaru being the Moon and Kagome, the Sun. I had this same idea when I was fourteen, I think, but I never placed them as Kagome and Sess. Really, this was very beautiful! Congratulations!
Huntress4 chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
Hm...it was good, i am not into poetry but i thought it was cool. Most of the fanfics have Sesshomaru and Kagome hooking up...wonder why that is?
Rymsie chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
I know it's silly to review my own work, but I envisioned Kagome as the sun and SesshouMaru as the moon when I wrote this. Knowing that helps the flow of the poem and tells the story beyond the emotion in the words.

I hope you enjoyed it.