Reviews for Before The War
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 11 . 12/10/2009
Are still alive Fiora? please come back and update this story
Maeko-Nohara chapter 10 . 8/27/2003
yay. more fic. sorry about not reviewing earlier but i couldn't help it, i had skool. anyway, ya might wanna think about dividing up the last paragraph a little more, it's a bit big...but besides that, all i can say is you should update. more. and more. and more.
StarHealer chapter 9 . 8/21/2003
Hey, did you know that Michiru Kaoih is from Sailor Moon. ah, ya probably did. well, the story is awesome! Please, please continue!
cdog21 chapter 9 . 8/16/2003
lovin the story keep it up
antemac chapter 6 . 8/11/2003
This isn't really for the story, which is coming out well, but when i read your bio, well.

Teen Titans ARE NOT ANIME! IT's what i call "comeplete anime wannabe"

Hehehehe, continue please!
Maeko-Nohara chapter 4 . 8/6/2003
*victory dance* YOU UPDATED! YES! *parties* this was awesome! (like the other three chappies!) PLEASE update soon! i love this fic to bits!

although i REALLY need to hear more about chibodee and george...since kyoji's probably not gonna be in this fic...*sniff* ah well. this is so wonderful! but... i'm sorry if this bugs you. SPACING SPACING! please? you've got kinda biggish paragraphs...ah so what. i'm still reading!
Scarlet Rose chapter 3 . 8/6/2003
GREAT STORY! I kinda cried...call me sympathitic or emotional! WHY A CLIFF HANGER? Update soon! I like Ronin's job, that's cool. And Alexandra is carrying on the family tradition. Is the sirring pain in her right hand a possible trace of the Black Joker Crest coming upon her? And will Ronin and the others get the crests their anncenstors had? I liked the name, Jacque, *when* I sign in ( which will be hopefully soon) I'm gonna post a story that has some uncle of George's (a/u story) that is name Jacques de Sand, so please don't accuse me of stealing your character when I post up my story! Really Great, and by the name of the Jack in Diamonds, I *command* you to update! ( J/K :P)Or will you leave us in a damn cliffhanger?
Maeko-Nohara chapter 3 . 8/5/2003
Maeko- yay! you updated! this was great!

do you have a penchant for leaving evil cliffys?

i love this story. YOU NEED TO UPDATE!
EKMothHarper chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
Hey I like this Fic. I must admit, at first I was a little uneasy about it, but it turned out to be pretty good.
Maeko-Nohara chapter 2 . 8/3/2003
Maeko- what, you just stopped it? THAT'S NOT RIGHT!

Kyoji- calm down. *pokes maeko's cheek*

Maeko- *sits still*

Kyoji- anyway, apparently Maeko wants you to update. So...will ya update any time soon?

Maeko- *looks crossed* like anybody listens to you!

Kyoji- *sniffs* yeah, you're right...nobody paid attention to me during the show... *looks really sad*

Maeko- cause you don't deserve it! DUH!

Kyoji- HEY! i was having an emtional moment here!

Maeko- *rolls eyes* some 'emotional moment'. PLEASE UPDATE! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HANGIN' HERE!
Avlbane chapter 2 . 8/3/2003
Cool! New chappie! Ya! **does a happy dance** I like the names too! very creative. plus I like the south park thing at the end. I laughed my ass off!
Avlbane chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Cool! I like it alot! please contiune.