Reviews for Misguided Affection
Yamigal chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
Wow! Absolutely...realistic? Yeah, that's a way to describe it! But it's a great story, very emotional. Yay! Duke gets her in the end! I love that boy...man...whatever. I just love Duke. Good job!
Kuroneko-sama07 chapter 4 . 2/12/2004
WA! OUTLAW STAR! OMG! ...Sorry, I'm a bit obsessed right now..._;; lol I mean, I saw the first line to "Melfina's Song", and I was like, "Oh...hell...yeah." LOL But back to Yu-Gi-Oh... This fic is AWESOME! I mean, there are not that many Duke&Serenity fics out there, and next to Joey&Mai, (I know, you said you liked Joey with Seto! lol I can't help it; I like him with Mai. ) Duke&Serenity is one of my fav pairings in Yu-Gi-Oh. _ So, I mean, to find this completely awesome fic AND with Outlaw Star in it is just...WOW! I mean, this has been a good-ass day. lol Well, keep up the good work! Maybe I can see more Duke&Serenity fics from you in the future, hm? A sequel would be good... Ja ne!
Danzing in Doubtz chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
loved y0or fic!
Jade-eyed Dragon chapter 4 . 1/25/2004
Yayy! Loved this fic. I'm so happy you got Duke and Serenity together! I also admire your writing style. Very descriptive. Are you going to write a sequel? Hope so.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2003
O
I LIKE THIS STORY
sadly,
shizuka(serenity)/otogi(duke)
ficcies are hard to find
could you write more w/ this pairing?
silver-fox20 chapter 4 . 10/4/2003
wow this was an amazing story ! pls do a sequel i loved it ! great job!
Yamachanis myman chapter 4 . 9/15/2003
ITS OVER? NO it CAN'T be over! u have to do a sequel...U JUST HAVE TO!

~*~Faith Kaiba~*~
Yamachanis myman chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
*cries* aw poor...well...all of them o.o' You ACTUALLY made me feel SORRY for...SERENITY! *gasp*

secret: baka -.-

im going to read the next chappie bye~!

~*~Faith Kaiba~*~
ShadowYami chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
SEQUEL!

-Alloran- Yeesh, SY, calm down. 0_o

-SY- I wanna sequel! Please do a sequel! Thsi was so cute!
ChibiMaouIwa chapter 4 . 9/4/2003
AH! "Hiru no Tsuki"! That's . . . OMG! I can't believe that you used the english Hiru no Tsuki for this fic. You can't possibly tie in Outlaw Star with YuGiOh! I love the fic, but using that song just for the words, "Serenity" and "I'm ready" just isn't right, I'm sorry.

SpeedRacerNJ1
TristanSerenity Lover chapter 4 . 9/4/2003
*fumes silently* can you plz give me reasons why you think that loser Duke and Serenity is better than Tristan and Serenity? I mean come on, that's almost as bad as Seto/Seren. or Yugi/Seren. What in the world are you thinking? Who stayed with Serenitymost of the time after her surgery? Tristan! Who brought her to Battle City? Tristan! Who gets all heart-eyed whenever he looks at her? Tristan! Who was brave enough to take on those Rare Hunters by himself while he let Duke be the coward and get Serenity to safety? Tristan! So by all that is good, sane, holy, and beautiful on God's green (but sin-filled) earth, who most belongs with Serenity? TRISTAN YOU FRIGGIN DUMB $%#%! So get a brain and deal with it!
Emily10 chapter 2 . 9/3/2003
even though i am a BIG fan of Seto/Serenity, i thought this was a cute story. But i must present the REAL facts! 1) Joey ends up w/Mai 2) Serenity does actually ends up w/Seto, i know it's sounds weird but it's true!
greeneyeswhitedragon chapter 4 . 9/3/2003
GEWD: aw..that was so good_ thanks for the chapter for me(chap.3)_

Yami GEWD: R&R some of ours please_

GEWD: and please continue on this fic, it's so good!_ email-me if there's a seqeul_
Aikenka chapter 3 . 9/2/2003
Please continue soon! So, I guess she's going to Duke's house? Duke/Serenity is such a cute pairing...
Jieli chapter 3 . 9/1/2003
baka tristan... maybe mai can take her in? but im guessing...duke? yay! and i hope the next chappie will be up soon!