Reviews for LimitZ
XoXodigimonloverXoXo.143 chapter 4 . 9/4/2008
i your sorato and takari stories
TaKari Girl 101 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I've literealy read thid 10 times! YOU RULE!
Russty chapter 20 . 5/9/2008
Here's another late review, from a new reader. :)

Yes, I've read your profile, but I'm posting anyway. I'll probably reply in more detail on a medium you still check, but I couldn't resist. :)

I'm a former Digimon watcher all grown up and going back to the series for the first time in about, how long? Almost 9 years since the beginning now?

Anyway, I want to thank you for this wonderful FanFic. I recently watched the first season again thanks to the internet, and couldn't stand the beginning of the 2nd season, so I turned to fanfics. For a while I couldn't find anything remotely decent, stumbling onto your profile was a diamond in the rough.

Couldn't stand the sentence structure or word choice of any of the other fics, I was losing hope until I found LimitZ! I'm a HUGE fan of the "characters" as you put it, and their development.

So thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for writing such a nice, long story. :) I'm about to start the sequel, I'm sure it'll be at least as good as this.

(I did think at the beginning, and I thought this might have worked out slightly cooler was if this was actually still the Digimon Verse, just events that took place long after seasons 1 & 2. I dunno, when I first started reading I thought "Wow, such division among the team, even after all they went through in the show!" It took a little away from it when I realized in your Verse they didn't actually go to the DigiWorld or anything like that. O well.)

Echo In The Night chapter 20 . 3/12/2008
love it now i am going to read the sequel :)
Phoenixe825 chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
Argh the whole drugs thing gets harder to read everytime I read this story.
Phoenixe825 chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
Oh this gets better every time I read it lol
Phoenixe825 chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
Hey this is wicked, ive never read one like it and its really great.

I can see how the dancing would have been hard to explain, its one of those things that you have to see but you explained it well, I could picture them all dancing in my head...very cool indeed.

More dancing Matt and TK please.

(I know this is completed but I thought i'd read it and review this time)
SkuAg chapter 20 . 6/17/2007
Hi! After like a year or so I've finished this fic! (yeah, I was pretty slow...). And it's good! Too OOC though... I tend to think that if you're going to write an OOC, then just write your own story... and i totally HATE the music... but I can't avoid thinking that it is GOOD! so I'mmoving to the next one. Felicitaciones!
Potgenie chapter 20 . 11/12/2006
great story! too bad i only found out about it like, now haha finally finished it,and now i'm off to read the sequel! -zooms-
crest of music chapter 17 . 6/26/2006
I kno I'm not done readin da story but in my case my birthday is da same day as christmas I just had 2 tell u.
heaven'sgirl chapter 20 . 7/21/2005
i liked your story a lot! very great!
Princessstphanie chapter 20 . 6/5/2005
I did it, I finally went back and read ALL the chapters! I'm happy now! Can't wait 4 the sequel ~* but yeah i was reading your profile, I had no idea you weren't making the sequel faster because of school! Oops... but yeah what you said about giving lame reviews... lol I know I do that still but some of my past ones were even more lame like, like one of my first ones was like "Write a new chapter, NOW!" I admit I use to be very evil. lol
crazyamzy chapter 20 . 3/30/2005
no! u put up the last chapter and i didn't kno until now... second place is good. althou it does suck to kno u put ur all into a competition and get only second place, so for that i do think u should make a sequel! YES YES, a sequel! there's so much more u've left us hanging! oh, and thnx for the preview in the email.. looking forward to updates.
take the blame chapter 20 . 3/24/2005
Nice...felt that the end was kinda rushed there. Oh well. Nice story.
PrincessSakuraTenshi12 chapter 20 . 3/24/2005
Great way to end this first part to the LimitZ saga! I know what your intentions were when you didn't have them win the dance competition. It would have been too much of a cliche. I wanted them to win in the end, but that is okay! It was cool how everyone came dressed in red and black. I hope that the crew has fun with their partying. I wonder what the dance crew is going to face in the second installment. Hopefully, everyone who should be together will be together in the end. I am dying to know what will happen next, so please start the second installment soon! Ja ne and lots of love, PrincesakuraTenshi12-