Reviews for Don't Let Me Down
fooboo24 chapter 15 . 5/3/2009
good! quite, quite! I liked it. And Rogue actually got a relationship and "did it", even if it was a with Remy, who I like to pair with Kitty. But whatever. it was good really.

ha ha!

:D
Kigono chapter 15 . 3/24/2005
me likes alot! Well, written!
chuckles123 chapter 4 . 10/1/2004
yes i loved it when he got hit in the eye! It only funny till someone gets hurt..then it hilarious!lol
butterflybrain chapter 15 . 12/13/2003
Aww! I like this lots!
goodbye EVERYONE chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
O_o; *twitch* that' ? NO! MAKE A PROLOUGE you silly person! Grr... meesa Lurves Pietro. must read more! i love your spiffy story! keep it up and when i make my ff,(eventually) please read it! -; Danke!
Purple Rose Fairy chapter 15 . 9/21/2003
Hey! what happenned to my update? i have been waiting oh what? three months? Even writers block doesn't last that long! no really i was jst joking with you, can you please update this babe? i have been waiting a long time, and it's so good. you can't just give up on it it's too good. i've seen tons of authors who think that their story is so dumb and most of them are too good to be true. your's is way too good to give up on. please write more.
Jules chapter 15 . 8/18/2003
sweet sweet love story! especially when Pietro had to prove himself to Kitty and win her heart!
X-Girl4 chapter 15 . 8/16/2003
GREAT!God your such a great writer!
Weeble Wobble Chictoo lazy to sign in chapter 15 . 8/16/2003
. . . . . ...cute.-

~Weeble
K.K.L chapter 15 . 8/16/2003
*one-two-three*AW! I loved this stroy great job!

~K.K.L~
K.K.L chapter 13 . 8/15/2003
GREAT! Update soon please!

~K.K.L~
wintersunlight chapter 14 . 8/15/2003
hehehe still loving it! remy's so funny! hehehe
X-Girl4 chapter 13 . 8/15/2003
Hey Im being lazy and not signing I loved this chapter!Oh my god you had me scared there for a minute that Remy was dead!*Crys*