Reviews for PATH
Saubree chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
The answer its kindess... and he did find it outside the Mugenjou.
Ouhhhhhh! Don't do this to me, writer! I am so in love with you right now, thank you for writing it and posting it here. It was marvellous and not so painful just ...it made me feel happier by just reading it. :3
Aliko Kinav chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Omg. I loved this.
ajj7sunhawk chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
very nicely done. story a bit off at the end but nice
Archangel Rhapsody chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
cool
Isime Dragon chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
One word , WONDERFUL.

I love your Ginji, he is Raitei.

Kiss&Hung
kazekage26 chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
That was great! Ginji is freaking awesome, and so is his Raitei persona. I like how you included how he became the Raitei and what it was like. Yay for Ginji!(and Raitei)
CyborgRockStar chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
whoa...what an awesome fic! admirable writing/description and wonderful concepts and plot and cool format and sweet interpretation of many things...i love it all. this is exactly the type of fic i've been looking for-and then some. truly amazing piece of work here...wish i could leave a more worthy review. seriously.

have a nice day

fren chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
kya!

yeah, this a way different interpretation (did i spell that wrong?) of how ginji grew up than what i'm use to hearing. in other fics, it's always "raitei and ginji are two different people sharing the same body" like it's yu-gi-oh or something.

I always believed raitei and ginji were the same person and i think that's one of the reasons i liked this fic so much.

i also noticed ginji DOES look taller than ban when he's in raitei-mode and then mysteriously gets shorter when he's regular. oh, well. the point is, good fic.
Tastywheat chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I really like this fic, how each drabble adds a new layer of complexity to Ginji's story, and yet you're able to fit so much into so few words. This type of surface simplicity and aggregate complexity is something I'm trying to work on myself. Only suggestion is that it might've been better to upload these as separate chapters, cuz each one is so strongly ended (they each have a final line that closes it up very very tightly). Reading them all in one chapter is like reading something that keeps starting and stopping very sharply, and pretty soon the reader becomes numb to the intensity of the final lines. Just a minor complaint though. Overall, I really enjoyed this fic. Thanks!
shuu chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Hmm...not bad. Though I have to say i missed the presence of the 4th god: Cruise Misaki. It would have been interesting to see a bit more about the man.
Daddy chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Whoo~~! That was like crack- and fucking fantastic to boot! Thank you for writing it!
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
That was a nice piece. I thought you did very nicely. Poor Ginji, he's such a poor pickle! Though it all went well for him in the end, ne? Well done!

_~

DreamWeaver
Bahaghari chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
BEAUTIFUL. can't think of anything else to say... really beautiful.
joelsy chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Really nice. Sort of answered most of the questions I had always wondered concerning Ginji before the GetBackers team-up.
Sekaina chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Even though this fic is just going over the information that is known about Ginji's past, it is very well put together, easy to read and although it is all one 'chapter' it's broken into parts that make it a light and fun read. I enjoyed, good luck.