Reviews for S

U write so fluffy

Cute xD

Love, Pad.
CyborgRockStar chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
aw, sweet. beautiful writing, great job with their personalities. :)

have a nice day
Northlight chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
This was adorable! I loved the interaction between Ban and Ginji; they left me smiling like a giant dork.
fren chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
XDXDXDXDXD!

not totally bald, but not extremely fluffy, either! i liked it! maybe fuzzy? yeah! i'm squealing right now! i'm squealing like a little piglet-this is just too cute XD!
Crimson Vixen chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
im usually too lazy to leave reviews but this is just too cute to leave uncommented! I love this, its just so adorable! The relationship you placed between Ban and Ginji was PERFECTLY targeted and I'm so proud of you for pulling it off so well! And it was just SO EFFING Cute how Ban was teasing Ginji with opening the gift. Very good, very good indeed.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Very sweet. That's so Ginji! He's such a cutie! LOL Well done, I quite liked the fic. It was nicely written and your characterisation was good. Well done.

_~

DreamWeaver
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Aww...YAY!
centi the yaoi hime chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
aww (whimper pout) That was just too cute and adorably creative *hug* You just made me love you.

~centi
Chou ni Natte chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Aw...that was really~! So sweet...p
Ju chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Waai... you write such sweet Ban/Ginji.

You've just earned yourself a new fic-stalker. XD
Naye chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Speaking of smiles - you're so good at making ME smile. Your language flows so easily, which is not always easy when you know the chars are supposed to be speaking Japanese. But you capture them perfectly. And the anniversery... adorable. I can see it all so clearly! Wonderful fic - again, thank you.
Ginji-ban chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Aw...so sweet! *hand over a chibi getbackers candybar*...come to think of it when is the anniversary for the Get backers? Never mind...it was juz so sweet
firedraygon chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
_ Ban opened his present like how I open mine! Must...save...wrapping paper...

Anyway, this was cute! _ Will they finally be able to pay off their tab with the money? Please write more soon!

~fd97
peroxidepest17 chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Heh heh, wow, I didn't even notice a Get Backers section open up until today! What can I say, I've always been a bit slow. ;) But I love it! This was very sweet, and cute, and I just want to hug Ginji a lot, so thank you! Wai! What a great first story to read in this new Get Backers category!
Gnine chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Oh, so cute! That was so fluffy and adorable, I enjoyed it quite a bit! Wai wai!