Reviews for Heaven or Hell
madmiko chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
What? A second helping? Yay! Inuyasha's POV of Kagome's interruption, - great idea! Let me say right off the bat that I love you for having him acknowledge the unpleasantness of Kikyou's scent. Death and graveyard soil would NOT be appealing, - especially to someone with HIS sense of smell. And his cluelessness about Kagome's feelings and her intentions right up until she kissed him were just priceless and spot-on. And I just about died laughing when he realized that Kikyou DOES seem to ask the same things over and over. LOL! Thank you so much for having him actually tell her that yes, he DOES prefer Kagome. Ah, so satisfying!
madmiko chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
What a perfectly, wonderfully delightful scenario! What I wouldn't give to have seen that pop up in the manga! Yes, it's funny, but it's actually very pertinent. The scene always HAS been one-sided, and Inuyasha is just stupid enopugh NOT to have realized his alternative. LOL! Kudos!
poems2songs chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
nice story... really cute... prefer inuyasha/kagome pairing better... good job... great work...
inukag4ever51 chapter 2 . 12/24/2005
is there gonna be a sequal or another chap cuz i read a lot of your work!and its really good!
Kagome's Broken Heart chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
Nice
QueenTatooine chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
I liked this one. That is a very good way to show inuyasha that he doesn't need Kikyou. Good job with thsi story. You are doing better on this story than with the earlier ones, I can see your writing improving.

~QueenTatooine
Deliriums Darkling chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
*blinks* I wish Kagome would do someting like that...I would laugh for a week straight...
Ayjah chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
Thank goodness, finally someone who deals with the fact she is made out of CLAY and DEAD - I mean can that really feal alive ? Very nice
Nisha chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
please write more to this story! i love ll your storys, especially Halloween Chase and this one, i wanna know what happins to Inu and Kag. If you could, coild you change it to a lemon? Ether way is good, keep writing! ja ne!
mish-serenity chapter 2 . 7/25/2004
please update!
Tsuki Karasu chapter 2 . 7/25/2004
Cute!
LilacRose23 chapter 2 . 2/26/2004
YES! GO Kagome! *giggle* I love that..."That's how a real live girl kisses her man" *grins*
namida no yoru hotaru chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Cool! Go Kag! It's ya birthday! Go Kag! Go Kag!
PadfootCc chapter 2 . 12/31/2003
hell yeah! dats telling her inuyasha! pleez update soon!
namida no yoru hotaru chapter 2 . 10/9/2003
O...Please right another chappie to thins! I so love it! Is tehre gonna be any lemy if you do right the next chappie! Inuyasha you sly dog...

P.s-ARe you gonna write the next chappie? Just checkin'