Reviews for Grasping at Straws
Nicala chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
It seems like you have abandoned this story. Is there are way to change your mind? Please?
somatogenic chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
m this sounds like the start of something special, can't wait to hear what come up next, you keep me guessing..
Zevazo chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
Very interesting, and I liked how you used the Shakespeare quotes. Remus's dialogue is maybe a little old for him, but it's really superbly written. Is "superbly" a word?
no name chapter 2 . 4/18/2005
UPDATE! PLEASE
suckers love chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
Aww. I feel so bad for Remus. :( Sirius has got him on a string and he doesn't even know it. And then Remus is just stuck there being sort of... used to make Sirius feel better. I love the story so far! Angst is always awesome. I really hope you can manage to update soon. :)
bakasu chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
This is so good! I *heart* your plot bunny! And you mentioned Lynn's works! *more hearts* Sirius/Remus is so adorable... This is a nice break from all of the cliche fics I've read as of late. Is there any hope of an update... err... ever? I really like this... and I hope there might be more *pleads* o-o That would be absolutely wonderful! -
Emy chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
Ah! This fic was so... refreshing! It's good to have something this well-written and original in the sbrl fandom _ Oh! And I almost fell out of my chair when you mentioned "Luck in the Shadows!" Hooray for Lynn Flewelling...! Have you read any of her other books?

Please continue writing!

~Emy
Tanja88 chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
how sweet!

love,

TJP
Professor Potter-Malfoy chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
An interesting fic which has certainly grabbed my attention. I can't wait for Sirius to realise that he has feelings for Remus... I've read fics where James and Sirius fall for each other before but this has an original twist to it which makes it well worth reading. Keep up the great work and update again some time soon!
Sierra Ray chapter 2 . 4/25/2004
Wow, you significantly depressed me, a fairly simple thing to do, if you know how to go about it, and you did. Well.
I, personally, absolutely detest S/J because I simply cannot stand R/S with anyone else but each other. And yet, I like this story anyway.
wolverinas-moon chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
Hi!

I just simply love your fic.

please update soon
Daydreaming Git chapter 2 . 9/29/2003
Urgh... Poor Remus, poor Sirius... I just realise that although we love them, we like to torture them(wondering- Why are we so cruel?). Oh, lovely story, can't describe my feeling but really can't wait to see next chapter... Please, update it, my dear author, don't abandon your readers!
mmkay chapter 2 . 9/23/2003
i love it! too cute! great fic so far. really. you gotta hurry! i need some more RL/SB! great story!

-holly
Cobalt Violet chapter 2 . 9/1/2003
Aw...so CUTE! The ending was very sweet. (No cliffhanger this time though!) A nice continuation of what promises to be a very good fic! I'm dying to know how those two resolve their problems. (They will...right? *Pleading look*)

Anyway, nicely done, although chapter one flowed slightly better.

Good job! *Waves pom poms* Keep it up!

Cobalt
Anna Dearest chapter 2 . 8/30/2003
Interesting.

Let's see some more soon!

Anna Dearest