Reviews for Full Circle
PenguinsForever chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Yes, Harry, yes it does. Eep, this story just had so much feels! It was great. Keep writing!

-Penguin
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Aww, I liked how Harry was able to say those three little words to Ginny right at that moment when he clasped hands with her - what a moment! :)

When McGonagall caught Harry & Ron drinking the firewhiskey, that would have 'lost' (or 'cost') them points, not 'earned' them.
Evelina888 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Not canon, but still a good ending. :)

Really liked your little trilogy. Going to go see what other stories you have now!
Ginny4Harryxx chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Me like lots :)If you were going to do another fic similar to this, in the same era definitely, maybe you could do a slightly more comical one from Ron's PoV? It would be nice to have more humorous fics that explore Ron's feelings about the Harry/Ginny pairing! So yes, on the whole I really enjoyed this, I hope you write lots more to satisfy the needs of readers like me! Also, a little more snogging wouldn't go amiss...*hint hint* :D luv ya xx
Kimchi926 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I loved it! Can you write another sequel again? Please!
LOL GURL chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
OHMYGOD! He is so thick! Ginny really care if she gets killed she just wants him to say: I love you!
Insensitive prat!
Love the story, by the way!
GryffindorGals chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
This mini-story thing was amazing! I loved all three chapters, this one especially.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Aw so sweet! I loved this...yay he said he loved her! Lol...good job! :]

Angelica
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Aw! I loved that story! It almost made me cry! I loved the ending. Heck, Ioved the whole karma series! I sometimes have trouble writing from Harry's point of view but you pulled it off beautifully!

Thanks for such a great series! I really enjoyed reading them!

-Twiggy
karma11 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
very sweet! totlly awesome loved the whole series1
Krazi Kelli chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
well i didnt make it (reading and reviewing this before going to the pool) *sigh* well i tried! these are so cute! they are fluffy fluff and i LOVE them! :)

you did a really good job on them!
The Blue Monkey chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
-sniff-. Hah, I love Ginny . And Harry too. Harry more, obviously . He's so irresistable O. But yeah -sigh-. Happy romance one-shots do me good . Bwahahahah. With the lack of drama in my own life, I'll just feed offa the fanfic's . Bwah. Oh, and sorry, I didn't review your 'Mistletoe' one. The stupid review window wouldn't open -twitch-. And sorry, but i'm too lazy to wait fer it ;;. Bwahhaah.
wandless chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Oh, that was so sweet, I'm all melting into a puddle of goo ... *smiles*
Mrs.RhettButlerorHarryPotter chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Wonderful! Wonderful!
AnjaliMalfoy chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
The three one-shots are so beautiful. I imagine that they have a wonderful life together. LOL. You are a brilliant author. Excellent job with H/G. Brilliant stuff.