Reviews for Full Circle
Bear chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
WoW...YoU did it again! I must say that it is another beautiful ending to another beautiful story! I absolutely love every single one of your fics and I can wait for more!
venerdi chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
*sniff* that was so beautiful. SIMPLY BRILLIANT! _

Hope you write more!
Virginia chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
This is the sweetest and best written story I have EVER read!

~Much luv,

Madame Puddifoot chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
hey that was really good although i admit it was a bit od insome places. it's still a nice way to end the trilogy and including all your stories, Miss Hogwarts (which I loved by thewa but neer actually got around to reviewing while it was up) you deserve to be on my favorite authors list. Thanx a lot for the great stories and I love your web page btw...
NetsirkElocin chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
This triology was so sweet. I liked it. Are you going to add a fourth one shot fic?
Pooca chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
This was a geat little series. Each story was special in it's own way: I'd have to say the first one was my favorite. :) All of these were great- and I loved the end, with Harry "ending where he started". That was perfect. I think there will probably be something very similar to that in book 7... anyway, fantastic job, can't wait to see your next work! :)
jp chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Sariii chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
*squeal* Oh Gods, that was so well done! Exactly how the bloody git acts like (and he is a bloody git, no?) So.. reluctant to love...(ah, poetic too)

In other words, Harry really is a pot-head. But then again, who isn't?
Child of D Universe chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Well, I blame you for giving me goosebumps at the part where Wormtail entered Hogwarts. Hehe , It was a very smooth read...again. Why are you so good at this? You should be kidnapped. Just kidding! , And how I love how you debunk that damsel in distress stuff! And Ron is in the fic! Ron bringing Firewhiskey! , Keep on writing!
Fogish chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
oh! I love it. It's so sweet. you did a great job. can't wait to read more things that you wrote
hoboswhoraisehell chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Very sweet, angsty, and powerful. Very, very powerful.
Hopeful Writer chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
*sniffle, sniffle* *sob* So good. I don't even LIKE H/G, and I liked that. It was great. I especially liked how it all came together in the end, like a full circle. Excellently written.

Diwata Maharlika chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Oh, it's so good! I really like the way Harry talks, so real and human.
plaidjedi chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
But what about the chocolate?

Wonderful, sappy, mushy, fluffy, loving every moment of it.
Ally chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Brilliant! I really liked part 3. The narrative at the beginning is nice, and I liked the end bit too. It was a nice close to the story. The part when Harry tries to pull away was good as well, necessary to the story, and realistic. It's hard for him to love, what with his past, and it's good that you didn't make it all too easy.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »