Reviews for The Last Words
Gilbert Winchester chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
AH! how sweet! this made me smile, alot! XD
MK chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Aw this is a cute story! Can't wait for the sequel! :D And Sa-chan04, I've got it! "Marlin and Dory, swimmin' in the sea, K-I-S-S-I-N-G..."
LittleBlue33 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
COOL GREAT STORY
Dead Composer chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Are you aware that there is a Finding Nemo category under Cartoons?
MinnieLover chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Aw, it's so very cute!
Juliette4 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Aw yay! I love this story! I always thought Dory and Marlin would be good together. I said that to my friend and she just laughed. But this is cute. I loved Dory's shiny ball song LOL. OOh, if you make a Dory fansite you MUST tell me! my e-mail address is: . please e-mail me if you get that site up. Dory rules!
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming..."
Ciao,
Missy
Uri-chan chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
aw...that was adorable! - I'm glad Nemo came to help them. Write somemore! You have a few spelling errors like 'fallowed' is spelled 'followed' other than thatI really enjoyed reading this story. you put a lot of detail to paint a picture for the reader! I really like that!
Sa-chan04 chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
WHE! I LUV IT! I must write a finding nemo fic to make up for all the horrible crud I've so far posted on this EVIL website! MUAHAHAHA! *cough* Anyhow, I LUVED IT! It's so CYUTTE! ;

Oh! Oh! I know a song! I know a song! Marlin and Dory sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Wait... they're under water... that doesn't make sense... oh well! ; too bad for them!
Hafae a.k.a. Hufflepuffer242 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Funky... but good! _
If Wishes Were Blue Skies chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Wow, you've been gone so long, I thought you were dead! LoL. It was a big surprise to see a new story from you.

Anyway, this story was absolutely EXCELLENT! I loved every minute of it! It was short, sweet, fluffy, and romantic! Can't wait for the sequal! _
Koji chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Uh-huh, you sure know how to make the cast talk like them. _~ And you also incorporated some trademarks from the movie, like the songs and such. Nice! Let's see, I agree with you that the story sounding a little hasty near the end. But it worked. Your action in your writing was all good, but it didn't last too long. They were saved too soon and well it all went by to fast. Try to make it a little more dramatic, (ok, forget I said that o)How about making the unexspected happened. Surprises are always good. Keep it up! -