Reviews for Another's Name But My Heart
iluvinukag chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
oh my god urs is a wonderful story. trust me,ihave read alot of fanfics not many make sense, but yours is a classic.
what made me feel like that might ask its jus that u made inuyasha sensible and understanding which u cannnot see in many other fanfics he is alwaysportrayeda troubled and angst filled individual, but herehe seems like a fine gentleman. well i loved kagome's character too. i empathised with her situation. its jus brilliant ur characterisationis brilliant. the plot was very simple yet beautifully constructed. and the background of the story everything is jus perfect. hats off..
BGuate224 chapter 35 . 10/26/2013
Nooooo I don't want it to end! I absolutely fell in love with this story, but, what happened to Fluffy-sama ;-;
Theygottogetherintheendomggggg
I'm surprised it didn't bother me when Inuyasha was calling Kikyo all these beautiful things...she was such a brat here it was ridiculous o_o naraku was perfect though, of course. AND THEM KOUGA! HE WAS MORE PERFECT. Ahw I was really hoping to see Kagome's interaction with Inuyasha's parents...gah I loved this story. Beautiful plot line and well constructed.
Bloody.death.cat chapter 34 . 7/18/2013
damn this chap made me hate kikyo even more
Bloody.death.cat chapter 35 . 7/18/2013
soo kawai
Guest chapter 35 . 7/3/2012
When did they get married last chapter kagome said she wouldn't marry Inuyasha and then suddenly this chapter they have been married 2 months.
Universe of the Soul Seeker chapter 35 . 3/4/2012
now that is some awesome writing! i love the ending! keep up the great work _
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
i was blushing reading this chapter.
kokoronagomu chapter 35 . 11/4/2011
a wonderful story! i enjoyed this immensely, very entertaining.
Loisen chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Good and interesting first chapter. :)
sakura-chan chapter 35 . 11/30/2010
a beautiful story with a delectable amount of angst! great job!
CassMartin chapter 35 . 11/21/2010
loved it
Evyira chapter 35 . 5/15/2010
What the hell happened to Sesshoumaru?
Crystal Twilight chapter 35 . 12/8/2009
Great work. I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for posting!
magicmoon69 chapter 35 . 10/23/2009
yeah you probalbly got this quote a good 50 time but its true ..." you forgot about Fluffy and Rin " but thats okay I was kinda hoping for 5 chapters more about sorting out thier problems...the true wedding night ...yeah I know but I love long stories and this this was definatly good and would definatly be better if it was longer.
NekoKags1292 chapter 35 . 10/11/2008
AW

thanks i was wondering what happened to RIn and sesshy!

Anyway i liked the story and i liked how you desided to keep it real!