Reviews for What to do when you lose a Daniel
hobgoblin123 chapter 1 . 5/14
Well, I didn't quite understand step 6, but the rest was great! Very funny.
Aileil chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
Y'know, I like fishing. It's even better when there aren't any fish to disturb conversations or thought. I don't know what they've got against it. That said, this was hilarious!
Isica chapter 8 . 5/21/2011
I love Chapters 7 & 8! Have just been sat in an empty room, totally lmao. Thank you!
Princess613 chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
Oh dear. Must...stop...laughing...
Aslook chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
AWESOME! And Hilarious!
JediMagnet09 chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
Oh, I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard...that's freakin' brilliant! The Tok'ra are total freaks... You should totally do something about Daniel dying or being ascended. He does that a lot... :)
kirallie chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
Highly amusing!
prosopopoiia chapter 8 . 8/19/2009
Hilarious story! I really enjoyed your story, especially the chapter about the Tok'ra. Poor Anise!
TheShadowArchitect chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
I find it funny that you chose James Spader movies, seeing as he acctually played Jack in the movie Stargate.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/8/2009
I think the next one should be 'What to do when Teal'c gets taken prisoner again' or 'What to do when you're trapped on another planet with a lethal deadline fast approaching' like if someone's been shot and is bleeding out or something. That's something that happens all the time. Or if you want to do an Atlantis one 'what to do when Sheppard has taken on a(nother) suicide mission'

These actually made me laugh! (quite an accomplishment because I've been absolutely miserable lately) Please keep them coming! chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
OMG! *laughs* This one's the funniest yet:D Laughed so much! Thanks, needed that:)
Wandering One chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
I love this! Hot dog! Its great. Bad to be reading late at night though, when one is supposed to be asleep...Anyway, can't wait for more!
Callisto Endymion chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Aww, that's cute _

A big thumbs-up!
xfirefly9x chapter 8 . 3/20/2007
OMG! I love that so much! One of the funniest things I've ever read! Nice! XD
xfirefly9x chapter 7 . 3/20/2007
“How did you get away?” Sam asked.

“I realised that O’Neill was heading for the commissary and knew that I had little time, so I took a short cut through the ventilation system and came to your door. Why is Daniel Jackson in the cupboard?”

Hehe! Teal'c in the ventilation system! *falls off chair* P