Reviews for Far Future 3: Quantum Chaos
Ibonekoen chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
Oh. . .suspenseful! Can't wait to see what happens next!
cmar chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
And now we get to the hard part... Fastinating setup for a potentially fastinating visit to the future. Can't wait to see the kids' reactions. Speaking of the kids, you've really managed to make them distinct and interesting characters. Also liked the goodbye scene between Eric and Kim, very sweet and touching.
Dagmar chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
Very, very nice. The plot thickens, too. :-) Looking forward to more.
cmar chapter 2 . 8/9/2003
Interesting developments, I'm intrigued by the idea of corruption in Time Force. We tend to assume whatever organization is behind the Rangers is pure good, maybe not in this case.

Great to see Wes and Jen again, too, and Lucas, nice to see him in this role, a little bit of a different take.

Till the next chapter - I'll try to keep my head...
SilverRider chapter 2 . 8/9/2003
*lauging so hard* Tweedle Dum. *More laughter*

Oh my, your houmor is so funny, love it, especially the line "Which part of shut up you have a problem with?"

Intersting devlopments going on...Poor Eric. Your lucky for not being Cmar...or otherwise I would have had your head for doing this to my baby Eric.

Silver Rider
Girl in the red jacket chapter 2 . 8/8/2003
Heh. I just love your name..
Dagmar chapter 2 . 8/8/2003
OOh, "Chaos" indeed! Me LIKES! More!
Ibonekoen chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
*falls off her chair in surprise* -O Whoa. . .you're gonna update soon, yes? See, I know this really hot pirate cap'n who'll make ya walk the plank. ;-)
cmar chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
A bit confusing - on purpose, I'm sure, and very interesting... Lots of plotlines being set up, can't wait for more.
Dagmar chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Argh!

Cliffhanger!

G-R-R-R.

Seems it's time to dust off the SI Chest again ...
Dagmar chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Argh!

Cliffhanger!

G-R-R-R.

Seems it's time to dust off the SI Chest again ...
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3