Reviews for Harry Potter and the Slippery Secret
Kawaii KoKitsune chapter 19 . 2/4
I absolutely !loved! your story! I love all the friendships and the plots. I love Ron's role in the story! Im absolutely enamored with your series. And to be honest, while you might not feel Harry is gay enough, as a queer person with lots of queer friends, I think its spot on and wonderful! Keep up the good work! I hope to someday read some more.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
Please write more tales of Flamboyant Harry and his Fabulous Friends.
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 4 . 10/2/2015
When Harry gets older, I totally want him and the purple eyed man to get together!
Eagle-Eyes chapter 19 . 9/22/2015
Very interesting story... Great continuation of your first. A fourth or fifth year story would allow Harry to flame on much better...

Keep writing as life allows
angeltrin1 chapter 19 . 6/22/2015
I realize you wrote this a while ago, but I have just read it and I have to say, I LOVE your Harry! Love the relationships! Love the potential for deeper relationships.
I really wish your muse would allow you to write the rest of it, but I understand the creative process! Thank you for allowing us a glimpse into your brain!
Karneval88 chapter 19 . 5/18/2015
Oh, this story was wonderful. Book 1 and 2 was really amazing and the originality of it was fantastic. This is probably the best Harry Potter story I've ever read, and I'm sad to see Book 3 not happening. If you ever decide to continue this series, I'm sure everyone will be most pleased. But, other than that, I'm glad I got to enjoy your story.
BeLlIxiEs chapter 19 . 5/6/2015
Another great one...so sad that rhe 3rd part never happened...

Anonshipper chapter 19 . 3/25/2015
It's been awhile : are you alive and well ? Do you plan on doing the third Harry Potter book still ? If so can I make some pairing requests Wolfstar and Deamus please they are basically canon anyway (J.K planned on making Deamus a thing but thought it would take attention away from the trio) would love to read more :)
NCIS-Fan10802 chapter 19 . 3/22/2015
I really loved your two stories. I think it's sad you didn't post book three. If you finished it, please post it. Thanks :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
I'll admit to giggling childishly at "keep your hands to yourselves", I l
bloodshound chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
i think this was the most unique version of second year i've ever read. thank you.
crazy1person2you3been4warned chapter 19 . 12/8/2014
I hope you get the next sequel done soon.
Skyah Charity Rain chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
I LOVE IT WHERE IS THE THIRD ONE!
crazy wonker chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
this story is simply amazing; to plots, to characters its charmingly funny and exciting to read and i am very exited for the next one.
SapphireGypsey chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I think that this is the cutest story I have ever ran across.