Reviews for Harry Potter and the Slippery Secret
DeiStarr chapter 19 . 10/21
I actually adore this series. It's so creative and funny and just generally awesome.

Your Harry IS flaming - even when it becomes the norm for him, that doesn't change the fact that he's flaming; it just means that flaming IS his norm. I don't think you need to worry quite so much about upping the ante all the time.

Your character development is absolutely incredible. And the relationship development between the characters... Harry and Ron's friendship... Draco struggling with his guilt over what his aunt and uncle did to Neville's parents and desperately trying for absolution for sins that aren't even his... Draco weeping in Harry's arms over it... god, for a humour fic this was really deep.

(As amusing as Harry and the twins are, I still love Draco/Harry more. Just sayin'.)
aihikari91 chapter 1 . 10/6
i really love you story,it's different from other story that retelling about harry year in hogwarts that i find mostly the same with the original that i just find myself skiping that part without reading it..but for your series though the basic story remains the same as the original but there are still differences in the story that made me more curious about what happens next and did not make me want to skip certain parts,and for harry i think he is flamboyant enough and the other character is great too..i will always hope than i can still read the next story in this you
Kawaii KoKitsune chapter 19 . 2/4
I absolutely !loved! your story! I love all the friendships and the plots. I love Ron's role in the story! Im absolutely enamored with your series. And to be honest, while you might not feel Harry is gay enough, as a queer person with lots of queer friends, I think its spot on and wonderful! Keep up the good work! I hope to someday read some more.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
Please write more tales of Flamboyant Harry and his Fabulous Friends.
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 4 . 10/2/2015
When Harry gets older, I totally want him and the purple eyed man to get together!
Eagle-Eyes chapter 19 . 9/22/2015
Very interesting story... Great continuation of your first. A fourth or fifth year story would allow Harry to flame on much better...

Keep writing as life allows
angeltrin1 chapter 19 . 6/22/2015
I realize you wrote this a while ago, but I have just read it and I have to say, I LOVE your Harry! Love the relationships! Love the potential for deeper relationships.
I really wish your muse would allow you to write the rest of it, but I understand the creative process! Thank you for allowing us a glimpse into your brain!
SinfulLies chapter 19 . 5/18/2015
Oh, this story was wonderful. Book 1 and 2 was really amazing and the originality of it was fantastic. This is probably the best Harry Potter story I've ever read, and I'm sad to see Book 3 not happening. If you ever decide to continue this series, I'm sure everyone will be most pleased. But, other than that, I'm glad I got to enjoy your story.
BeLlIxiEs chapter 19 . 5/6/2015
Another great one...so sad that rhe 3rd part never happened...

Anonshipper chapter 19 . 3/25/2015
It's been awhile : are you alive and well ? Do you plan on doing the third Harry Potter book still ? If so can I make some pairing requests Wolfstar and Deamus please they are basically canon anyway (J.K planned on making Deamus a thing but thought it would take attention away from the trio) would love to read more :)
NCIS-Fan10802 chapter 19 . 3/22/2015
I really loved your two stories. I think it's sad you didn't post book three. If you finished it, please post it. Thanks :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
I'll admit to giggling childishly at "keep your hands to yourselves", I l
bloodshound chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
i think this was the most unique version of second year i've ever read. thank you.
crazy1person2you3been4warned chapter 19 . 12/8/2014
I hope you get the next sequel done soon.
Skyah Charity Rain chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
I LOVE IT WHERE IS THE THIRD ONE!