Reviews for Harry Potter and the Slippery Secret
WereBunny87 chapter 19 . 6/5
I love this so much
IzzyBelleDot chapter 19 . 4/11
THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHH! So exited for (Hopefully) The third edition! These are armazing, not just gay harry (though i love it) but also the way you twist the storyline around. I love it. I actually kinda like the storyline you used more than the cannon one.
Hello author !

Thanks for this fanfic, it was really funny !
On your profile it's written that one day you'll write a volume 3. Will you ? Please ;)
My gosh I love Harry and his neverending sass, he put Ginny right in her place!
Larenars chapter 19 . 11/6/2018
Excellent stories, you did a really good job. I avoided this story for a while because I thought it would be a one trick pony, but you came through with very good dynamics and interesting twists.
DazzlingD chapter 19 . 10/20/2018
Loved these two stories. Thank you for sharing the, with us.
Mrs. Mars chapter 19 . 6/20/2018
This was absolutely great. I do feel the story lacked coherence and common sense in some places but just the greatness of the characters and the meat of the plot make up for it. I love this series and I do hope you find the way to continue it because having Sirius meat flaming Harry is now in my bucket list. Thank you so much for writing this because I enjoyed it so much.
Mrs. Mars chapter 7 . 6/14/2018
Hmm, it's a tad bit unbeliavble that no one realized what Harry was doing. Even if we're to believe that they're not taught what hissing sounds like, which is difficult to believe as parselmouth is a magical trait that can't be acquired through effort, as far as I can tell from what the books say, so it really causes no harm for a child to be aware of what a snake sounds like, especially since that way they can identify parselmouths, it is even harder to believe that not a single adult, ghost, neighboring protrait ect. wouldn't have overheard Harry at any given point during an entire Hogwarts year and reported him. Yes I know that was a very fucking long sentence, apologies. Regardless, what I wanted to say was that I think there could've been a better way to manage this development.
falsepermanence chapter 19 . 3/28/2018
"voldemiddle" and "viddles" took me out LMAO i cried laughing. i love the group friendship in these two fics and that neville, greg, and vince weren't just left behind and were actually valued parts of the equation. these friendships were definitely more wholesome than canon. neville and greg were sooooo lowkey cute like they're such a behind the scenes power couple i live. percy being a loving and caring brother who frantically cared about protecting his siblings the best way he could was so great i stan. also, i got more harry/ron vibes than i did drarry vibes in this verse despite the fact that drarry kissed at the end of the last one. i just don't feel any potential romantic chemistry between drarry as i do ron/harry. but anyway i was surprised by how much i loved this and the direction it took away from canon was incredibly interesting to see
akinomatis chapter 19 . 2/10/2018
I really hope you keep writing this series! I love it, you have made many of the characters more likeable. It would be fun if Harry and Hermione took the whole gang with them to the muggle world. And if Harry get to have Sirius the whole year, instead of a couple of hours at the end of the year. The gang can use the year to research how to prove his innocence.
Nastusia chapter 19 . 10/20/2017
I LOVE Your writing and It’s something which i haven’t ever seen before. You have action along with loads of character development and it’s amazing. My little drarry heart twitters at their friendship and well Draco in general as I’ve always favored him as jk Rowling tried and failed to write him complexly in the 6th book. And well maybe I relate just a bit too much to the him I imagine in my head. I love how greg and Vince get to grow as it’s something not often seen. I love friendship and this is truly a friendship story. I loved the first story but I feel that things get even better in this sequel as the characters are more fleshed out and how there are so many scenes of them caring about each other. I legit cried a lot. I love ron and Harry’s brothership like they really bring the best in each other. The mystery of the purple eyed man is killing me I swear lol. I had so many good laughs and tears that when it ended I felt bereft as the writing makes me yearn for more of this spunky group and what they’ll do next and solve the next crisis. I just wish there were mentions of girls liking girls? As a lesbian how this world seems to accept homosexual relationships I wish we could see more examples tho of course it makes sense we don’t since the main character is gay and mainly friends with guys. I find myself in the same boat sort of as I mainly make friends with girls lol. Anyway I just wanted to say how much I adore your writing and thanks for this and I hope you’re having a good time!
mab70 chapter 19 . 9/14/2017
I absolutely love your writing! This was so much fun!
Your Cupcake, I love him! I love the way you have characterize all of the main group! I even really like what you've done with Percy!
I don't care how much time is past, I would love to read more flaming Harry! I was really hoping to see Harry and Dobby's fabulous summer, and Harry's makeover of "budding" Hermione.
I hope real life is treating you well and thank you again for sharing your excellent talent!
Angel.deville chapter 19 . 8/31/2017
I love both Fanfics I do hope that you do another! I think the third book would be so funny!
a person 56 chapter 18 . 8/22/2017
Hahahaha really damn this was a funny chapter and Harry and that snitch very naughty and Ginny and Draco mmm stuff going down there Malfoy sr won't be happy
HARVEY'S GIRL chapter 19 . 7/18/2017
These are two great stories. I would love to see your Harry grow up and maybe even gay the twins. If you're ever inclined, I would store more of this series. Think about it. Than you for the fun ride.