Reviews for The Triangle
Dina chapter 9 . 7/18/2008
I feel really sorry for Vyse, losing Roy so fast after them being together for more than a year. T.T Althought I'm glad Roy ended up with Link-not that I didn't know it was going to happen XD -read smash files-. Anyhow, I think I'm a complete Roy/Link fan now. I love your writing. It's so detailed and... how to put it... just alluring. It flows, and draws you in. Great Job!... although I wonder if you'll read this. xp It seems you haven't updated in awhile... xp I hope you're still writing somewhere out there, though.
princesspyro296 chapter 9 . 5/1/2007
this was so sad...very very very sad ending*sobs softly*Great story...i love sad romantic stories.
Audunke chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Ooh, sorry, that previous review should have been in your SFBI story! I will go post that right now! Apologies~~!
Audunke chapter 9 . 6/4/2006
That was wonderful ) I absolutely love how much thought you put into all of the characters' personalities, especially Roy's! It's like you make them your own, it's amazing.

You describe every single thing so well, and I like how you make the relationships soo...romantic. Hehehe, I can't really find a better word for that but sometimes I read stories and they're supposed to be love or whatever, yet it just doesn't feel like it, and I admire how you manage to do it without going overboard.

One thing is though...how could you just leave us hanging there! What is going to happen to Roy...this is insane! You must update soon (please?). I am so sure there are tons of readers still waiting for this story to be updated! 3

Well, that's all! I hope this review is not too long, and please don't abandon this story! Thanks!
Lota chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
DAMNIT YOU FUCKING WHORE. WHY DID YOU MAKE IT SO FUCKING SAD.

OBVIOUSLY

YOU

DONT

HAVE

A

HEART

YOU SUCK

YOU MIGHT HAVE KILLED POOR VYSE AND SPIT ON HIS COLD BODY BEFORE WRITING A SAD LINK/ROY SUCKING STORY

I HOPE SOMEONE CUTS OFF YOUR FUCKING ARM AND MAKE YOU EAT IT WITH YOUR OWN SHIT THAT COMES OUT OF YOU ASSHOLE

WHORE

BITCH

WHORE

BITCH

GO AND DIE!
Azuru chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Woot! sounds very interesting. Sadly though, I don't have time right now to go on and read it, but when I do I'll come back and review again. XD
Empty Thought Bubbles chapter 9 . 7/28/2005
aw... i liked the Vyse/Roy pairing... tat was a sad ending
Who chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
May I ask who Vyse is?
Ookkaayy chapter 9 . 4/30/2005
UPDATE! But why'd ya make them gay? Goods pairings.. but stil...
Dancing Ballerina Corpse chapter 9 . 11/23/2004
ice: so so SAD! your story was so good great job it really made me feel like crying and it crushed me deeply in a way so strong and great and poor vyse and roy and link and and *sobs* IT WAS SO GREAT YET SO SAD!
Melee Master1 chapter 8 . 6/12/2004
I LOVE it!

That story is awsome, kinda sad, too.

Oh well, i love sad SSBM stories, anyway!
Moiras chapter 9 . 4/18/2004
Truthfully, the ending touched me deeply...
It was indeed extremely, extremely sad. I guess it's because I can somehow relate...If anything like that happened to the one I love...I would be devastated, completely and utterly.
Bravo story and ending! I tend to like sad endings even if I suffer a lot from them- heh. Also, Vyse being my favourite pirate of all time might have something to do with it...*wink*
Once again, bravo. You deserved more reviews. )
abcdefghifjklmnopqrstuvwxyz chapter 9 . 4/3/2004
Very good. It was only a tiny bit ordinary, but I liked it.
Well done!
I really want someone to read my story:
Super Smash Bros: Melee IDENTITY
If you wanna read it, that is.
Again, well done!
Kamaya chapter 9 . 4/3/2004
WAHO!*applaudes,yells,whistles* .The ending was ,you can focus on The Inquisition,also,i think Noggare is good,so thats something else to focus ,this was great. Keep Writing these great fics.
Kamaya chapter 8 . 3/8/2004
Poor Roy..er..um..i can't say much else besides...KEEP UPDATING!