Reviews for Ginny Weasley and the Year of Exploring
Solarius Scorch chapter 15 . 2/11/2006
This is simply a great fic, I've just finished it and have already recommended it to a friend. The characters are not very OOC (at least for a G/H slash), the language and the general writing are more than acceptable (especially while describing emotions, like in that firework bit near the end), and it was also truly erotic, which is not as easy to do as it might seem. I think I would write it similarily (if i would succeed at it, that is), or at least the exact lesbian moments.

I'm looking forward to read your other stories. Never stop writing, and the world will certainly be a little bit more pleasant to live. (Yeah, now I'm striking that pathetic tone; never mind, my English is not perfect.)
SydLant chapter 15 . 8/29/2004
This is a great story, I had actually never read a femmeslash fic before, thanks for opening my mind. Great job!
Ambivalency chapter 13 . 8/18/2004
I just have to say that I love this story. It's brilliant...
Jezebel Malice chapter 13 . 7/31/2004
fantastic!

what a wonderful ending!
fhybrid2theory chapter 13 . 7/30/2004
I loved that story, really Read through in one single shot, just couldn't stop!
Charmed Lassie chapter 13 . 7/29/2004
That was a great ending to a great story. Especially liked the description at the beginning, that's one thing you really have a talent for.
PhoenixJay27 chapter 11 . 7/8/2004
hey i'm slowly catching up here. soory for not reviewing more frequently. i'll finish this up later. don't have gin let everyone down. that would just suck. neways ttyl
Jezebel Malice chapter 12 . 7/5/2004
WooT!

go ginny!

go ginny!

Hermione... you need to make hermione run up to her after the game and give her a big wet kiss!
Natsu1 chapter 12 . 7/3/2004
LOVED IT. _

I just can't wait to see the next chapter.

I'm rootin for GW/HG all the way!
RainbowShadow90 chapter 12 . 7/2/2004
Wow, really great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next!
a.bolina chapter 11 . 6/5/2004
I like this story quite a bit more than I thought I would. Chantel is a great invention that helps with believability, but I do have some problems with Ginny's characerization. I can buy that she would write an essay or two for Draco to keep her sexuality hidden, and singing a song is also something I can think possible, but if she purposely does badly in the Quiditch game, I'm not sure I'll be able to believe that. After all, Ginny IS potrayed as a strong and stable female in OotP. Surely she'd put up a bit more of a fight with Draco? Then again, perhaps if you put more stress on how Ginny is feeling upset over Draco knowing her secret, I'd be more inclined to believe most anything. Otherwise, I quite like your story and do keep it up!
Charmed Lassie chapter 11 . 4/24/2004
Will she throw the match?
Little Miss CraZy chapter 11 . 4/23/2004
Hey great story! keep it up.. update soon please :D
Charmed Lassie chapter 10 . 3/6/2004
Bit too short for my liking but still .
Bi-Chick chapter 8 . 3/1/2004
I don't know who I want to get together more, Ginny and Hermione, or Ginny and Chantal. o well, I think I like Chantal better right now...she's somewhat open about her feelings, but Hermione's just plain hot! I'm so confuzzled.