Reviews for Shattered
X-Men Evolution chapter 2 . 11/8
OMG I love this! 3
joker263 chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
Can't stop crying, wow. That's all that needs to be said.
purpleanime chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
TOO FLUFFY FOR WORDS LOVED IT!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
This story is so sad! Really good though!_
Eerie Iri chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
You are an angel! Thahnk you for writing such a good angsty story with a happy end!
foxfire222 chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
you are so crule but i'm guessing that the gult just got to you so thanks for the cool ending and the cool stuff
Insanity rise chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Just wanted to say that I read this story years ago when it was still "new" and it was my fav. I must have read it almost everyday and it took me forever until I really understood it...which I find rather cool. It's very well written, and the feeling of melacholy in the reader keeps a tight grasp until the very end, which keeps you reading I must say. And such a sad idea, you did awesome! I've been a big fan of yours for a while but I just now got to reviewing this, and I felt I just had too. Amazing writing!Thanks for a great read!
Emma Raven Moony Grimm chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
Beautiful! I cried until the very end!
Gothicthunder chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
Whoa... you made me cry. Fics or anythigng rearly makes me cry, your amazing!
Shini02 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I cried throught the entire thing, and I wanted to shoot you for the ending!

But all in all, I loved it!
nonsensicalbeing chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
Oh gosh! I love this story so much! It's amazing. Great job. I was crying. Wow. Great job..
Darkest Twilight chapter 2 . 9/1/2003
Oh. My. Gawd. I almost cried during this story! This story is great! Brillant! Is there going ta be a sequel of some sort? If there is, lemme know and I'll read it! **wipes a tear** Poor Wanda, going through all that in a dream... I sware, if that EVER happens ta me... I'm gonna be so pizzed!

~*~Belle~*~
Jean Ororo Rogue and Kurt chapter 2 . 8/9/2003
okay, he's no where near my favorite character, but i admitt, i was REALLY scared that u had killed him in ur story. It's just not right to kill Todd. Evan, maybe, but Todd, no.
Dragonmistriss chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
*sobs* Dream or not, that was one of the best Todd/Wanda stories I have ever read.

I love how you gave such a depth to Wanda's returned love in the dream. It was simple and dark, but a strange demonic kind of self hatred that marks the Scarlet Witch.

I appluad you...even if you did make me cry ;)

~Dragonmistriss