Reviews for Shattered
purpleanime chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
TOO FLUFFY FOR WORDS LOVED IT!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
This story is so sad! Really good though!_
Eerie Iri chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
You are an angel! Thahnk you for writing such a good angsty story with a happy end!
foxfire222 chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
you are so crule but i'm guessing that the gult just got to you so thanks for the cool ending and the cool stuff
Insanity rise chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Just wanted to say that I read this story years ago when it was still "new" and it was my fav. I must have read it almost everyday and it took me forever until I really understood it...which I find rather cool. It's very well written, and the feeling of melacholy in the reader keeps a tight grasp until the very end, which keeps you reading I must say. And such a sad idea, you did awesome! I've been a big fan of yours for a while but I just now got to reviewing this, and I felt I just had too. Amazing writing!Thanks for a great read!
Emma Raven Moony Grimm chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
Beautiful! I cried until the very end!
Gothicthunder chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
Whoa... you made me cry. Fics or anythigng rearly makes me cry, your amazing!
Shini02 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I cried throught the entire thing, and I wanted to shoot you for the ending!

But all in all, I loved it!
nonsensicalbeing chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
Oh gosh! I love this story so much! It's amazing. Great job. I was crying. Wow. Great job..
Storm-Pietro chapter 2 . 10/16/2003
Jeez, at least you didn't kill our cute little Toddlekins! I cried at the first chapter, but maybe it's cuz of the music that i'm listening to.. but anyway, another one of yr good fics.

excuse me while i continue reading the rest of your fics.
Darkest Twilight chapter 2 . 9/1/2003
Oh. My. Gawd. I almost cried during this story! This story is great! Brillant! Is there going ta be a sequel of some sort? If there is, lemme know and I'll read it! **wipes a tear** Poor Wanda, going through all that in a dream... I sware, if that EVER happens ta me... I'm gonna be so pizzed!

*Belle*
Jean Ororo Rogue and Kurt chapter 2 . 8/9/2003
okay, he's no where near my favorite character, but i admitt, i was REALLY scared that u had killed him in ur story. It's just not right to kill Todd. Evan, maybe, but Todd, no.
Dragonmistriss chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
*sobs* Dream or not, that was one of the best Todd/Wanda stories I have ever read.

I love how you gave such a depth to Wanda's returned love in the dream. It was simple and dark, but a strange demonic kind of self hatred that marks the Scarlet Witch.

I appluad you...even if you did make me cry ;)

Dragonmistriss
blackwidow10 chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
three words. That Was Amazing.
anaisninja01 chapter 2 . 8/5/2003
One of my favorite authors, Isabel Allende, recently said, "there are more important things than happiness." I can't help but feel that you compromised something in giving this story a happy ending. It's more entertaining and uplifting, and the happy ending is very well written. It just seems like the whole dream sequence thing was a rather weak link between two different stories. I have very mixed feelings about this chapter. I can certainly see a dream like that being a realistic catalyst for Wanda to realize her true feelings for Todd, but the first chapter of this story stood so well on its own. This addition weakens it, but could stand well on its own as well, you know? But you're still my favorite person. I think it takes a unique person to see past the facades that Wanda and Todd hide behind. You do it very well. -