Reviews for Shopping
Culumacilinte chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Hmm. I rather like it. Short, obviously, but extremely poignant. Very Karen. You've really managed to capture her- selfish, but lonely and sharply humerous at the same time. I'm aware that it's intended to be a one-shot, but if you could find it in your heart to write some more Grace/Karen... there really isn't nearly enough out there. Y'could also read my G/K if you find the time for it.

Hannon le ar namarie

~B
McKay chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Damn, is there any fandom you can't write for?

Yeah, I know, I'm late in reviewing. I just now discovered this. It's pretty much the only K/G fic I've found that's readable.
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
All right, I know you wrote this over a year ago and may not have been planning on coming back to it but...I swear this has SO much potential it is unbelievable, why did you never add anything to it? This is one of the best Grace/Karen stories I have read so far and whether you were ever intending to add any more to it or not, I REALLY think you should. This is fantastic writing and a great way to word everything; truly original and unlike anything else I have read in this particular TV show category so far. PLEASE try and continue it.
manx1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
I could totally hear Karen's voice in this piece. I liked how her lonlieness was exposed and then covered up, and I liked how it was so short and to the point, but I think I would like it a whole lot more if there was, say, another couple of chapters...
ElementreeSuzyQ chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Truthfully, I was a tad bored by this. It has some amazing potential though. Please elaborate, maybe add some Karen humor in the next chapter. Good start, keep writing!
Katha chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Keep going, please. This is excellent so far.
Julie Ann Pope chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Short, but very effective. I really liked it, so very Karen. She gives the impression that she doesn't care and thinks she's above everyone, but she feels pain and lonliness just like everyone else. Well done.
the littlest weasley chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
that was really good! very very karen-ish. and don't worry about that mrcow1212 person. i sent them an email. that person is insane if that think this peice of art sucked. they are a stupid retard. don't take anything people that them say. you're a really good writer, and please, don't stop writing. ~the_littlest_weasley :o)
mrcow1212 chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
WOW, SO STUPID, NEVER RIGHT ANYTHING AGAIN, NO ONE ON THIS WEBPAGE CAN WRITE
Lady Nassah chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Brilliant! Just brilliant. Totally Karen.
Cutie Pie chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Short 'n sweet! I really like the way you got into Karen's head, and I think it's interesting the perspective you give to her shopping addiction. I'd really like to see where this story is going.