Reviews for Whatever It Takes
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I guess other than Lana, Helen was Lex's favorite wife. I can understand the attraction to her because she did seem to actually love Lex. Then there was the whole her trying to kill him thing. That is the Helen I'm working with in my story right now. I like this AU though because even if this is hard for Lex he still has a family, and something to fight for.
Azar Suerte chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Now *that* is how the season finale cliffhanger should be resolved. :-)
Diana Troy chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
DebC,

While I don't by any means believe that Helen loves Lex as much as the show wants us to, I thought this was a great story. Oh and sorry, but I thought the email from Helen was a bit much... ('dearest', 'beloved', but that's just my opinion b/c I don't see their love as real on the show).

On to the good stuff.

The flow was good. The plot was good. After watching the finale, I had and still have no idea what is going to happen to Lex, and I really liked what you came up with. I like that you created a Lex that is so in love with a woman that he would be willing to go through such lengths to keep her and his children safe. The Lex you created here was incredible, so kudos to you! This story just made me feel a whole lot worse for Lex than I did before.

*GREAT* job! Please do write more stories.
saibie chapter 1 . 8/3/2003