Reviews for Favor
La Lolita chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
cute lol - just the woman for jack
ChocolateEclar chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
Great ending. I like Birdie. She's like a short female version of Jack at times. Very cool.

Bye. _
ChocolateEclar chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
I love the beginning with Will's trick and all. If I were him I'd have tricked Jack with the "baby Jack" aspect of Birdie's current situation too. *laughs*
Anyhow, you definitely have Jack's way of speaking to a tee. I hope he goes to see Birdie.
Update soon please! Bye! _
Evanscent chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
Holy crap, you actually wrote another chapter! And a good one, too! It's not exactly showing how things went between Birdie and Jack, considering how the sea owns most of him. But, hey, it's an update, and I liked it! Great job.
Kirina chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
Heya Havoc; this is great!
You've really got the characters, and I for one like the direction the story's taking- Birdie's a really interesting OC.
ChocolateEclar chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
You've certainly captured the unique flavor of Pirates of the Caribbean. Birdie and Captain Jack's situation sure is a tricky one. I hope the latter meets up with the former soon.
Please, please, please update soon! Bye! _
Kirina chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Hm, interesting. Loved PotC, I've seen it twice, and you've really captured Will's character. It's an interesting story-line, and I'm really intrigued as to where you'd take it (if you decide to continue that is, which would be nice ;-)). From what you've written of Jack you seem to have really got his character right as well.

Evanscent chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Continue, by all means. Your grasp of the dialect is believable and humorous! I wouldn't be surprised if Jack did marry such a girl - I'm sure he has a soft side somewhere. Excellent idea, excellently written!
MystyAngel chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
*mimics everyone's favorite pirate* That's *very* interesting. I really enjoyed this piece-what a great twist! I like Birdie's manner of speech quite a bit._ If you choose to continue this, let me know-though it could easily stand on its own.
wicked-angel-413 chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
very... different. in a good way though. ) i like the story so far. well written too. please update soon!
EdnaTod chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
I'd like to see you continue this. On the other hand, if you leave it as it stands, it's a really fun, interesting, and intriguing fic.
FreakyKat chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
To tell the truth I'm not to crazy about it. you hade to go and give Jack a wife, even thou he hasnt seen her in for ever. wiered!
Sihaya chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
You better continue this! Add more! Pleease this is so good I really want to know what more happens!
Gambit Gurl Isis chapter 1 . 8/3/2003

It gives off a vaguely Alice in Wonderland feeling...but that might just be me. I like the concept, and I could just see the uneasy Will.

loves him chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
OMG! I just watched PotC today, and I think it's great, and well face it Orlando Bloom is hot. I luv this F/F, tell me when you update by E-mailing me at ! I luv this F/F! You hav got to continue!

~Star Dust :)