Reviews for Beyond the Spandex
MakingT'ingsGoBoom chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
That was only hot fic! Why did you stop updating!
FabulousFever chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
Haha, this story was awesome! Jean and Scott are SICK people! but i had to review on this chapter, i love the dialog playing into each pair, it was fan-tastic! i loved the Kitty and Piotr romance as well but over all i LOVED the Romy!
Red Skippy chapter 8 . 9/5/2009
That was very twisted! But a great story! And funny 2! XD
The Duplicitous One chapter 8 . 12/28/2007
This is just such a HOT fic. Loved everything about it from the first to the last word. Just what I needed!
gambitfan85 chapter 8 . 8/26/2007
Really enjoyed the Romy fic.
CBGalatea chapter 8 . 10/28/2006
I totally love this story. Holy shit is it funny. And naughty. Both very good things ;) Thanks for the entertainment :)
Aukima chapter 5 . 5/6/2006
you have fun writing this kind of stuff don't you?
IvyZoe chapter 8 . 10/26/2005
hehehe...i thought thisstory was abandoned! Glad to ssee you picked up where you left off.

Hope wee see more of Remy and Rogue...I loved them trying to get the best of the other...that was funny.

Update soon!
Inantiodromia chapter 8 . 9/10/2005
This is the first time I have ever read this story and I have to say that I need to reapply my make up. I was laughing so hard that I cried. Ch.8 was the best and really nice and sick. I can't wait for the next one.
DScript chapter 8 . 9/6/2005
Oh. My. GOD! YOU UPDATED! SQUEE! *runs around like an idiot* And, naturally, being the lucky person I am, I miss it. Ain't that great? Oh well. Ha. Kitty and the ol' Be Careful what you Wish For...LOL. Ha! Hey...Betsy stole my line...diversions are so much fun...Hm, tsk tsk Bobby. HA! Scott is SUCH a loser! *snickers* Aww...Warren and Betts are SO cute. HAHAHA. Jean's so mad she went Dark Phoenix! Oh, this IS priceless! Why...those BASTARDS! And here you had us all thinking Scott was an idiot. Oh wait...he IS Goddammit! *whistles* you're right, that was twisted. But SO funny. Update soon,

-CF
41eugoR chapter 8 . 9/6/2005
OMG! An update! LOL! And a HILARIOUS one too. Hehe...Scott and Jean were role playing all along...and everyone fell for it, lol. Well write more ASAP!
ishandahalf chapter 8 . 9/5/2005
okay, definitely not a backstreet boys comeback, because if it was, i'd be heading screaming for the hills... but instead i'm laughing my ass off, so HUZZAH! i couldn't believe it when i saw the update, what FUN! scott and jean roleplaying, well... it actually seems to make sense, doesn't it? *shudder*

but! the point is, amusing stuff. you won't make us wait long for another chapter, will you? keep it coming, quick like a bunny on crack!
EE's Skysong chapter 8 . 9/5/2005
O_o ...damn... scary.

And now I can say it: HOLY HELL THE FIC LIVES! Whee for Betsy/Warren!
chicita chapter 8 . 9/5/2005
fan-frickin-tastic there is nothing else to add except i hope there's more to come lots more
Caliente chapter 8 . 9/4/2005