Reviews for Harry Potter and the Technicolor Dream Phoenix
ATrueHufflepuff13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Ah, wonderful words of wisdom. *Here is where I try to stop laughter unsuccessfully*
THE ULTIMATE POTTERHEAD chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH AH AHA AH AHA HAHAHAHQAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhAHAH MWA HAHA! I LAUGHED MY ARSE OFF! Please make more!
Nicola Josephine chapter 16 . 1/13/2010
But _what_ is the offer I wonder?
nicolajosephine chapter 15 . 11/11/2008
Do you still exist?
NiffStral chapter 16 . 9/6/2007
I know I haven't reviewed since...-checks reviews- Holy crap. O.o -cough- Yes, well, I should clarify again.

YOU ARE A FREAKING GENIUS!

This is the greatest (humor, possibly not) Harry Potter fanfic out there, and all who dare to disagree shall feel my fiery wrath of DOOM! BWAHAHAHA! I seriously show ALL my friends who enjoy fanfics this, and if they don't read fanfics I show them this to get them into reading some. You haven't updated in over a year and a half, yet I still have hope. I read this every month or so just to make me smile brightly and fall of my bed laughing.

You are GOD.

Second to JKR.

Oh, if you d update, could you make Deathly Hallows references? I have no doubt you'd be absolutely brilliant at it. Fank oo!
story-angel chapter 16 . 3/29/2007
umm...i'm just curious, how does the title 'technicolor dream phoenix' apply to the story? the only discernable plot line i've been able to pick up is that voldemort and his death eaters will attack everyone in bill wonk's factory, in some hillariously ludicrous way, voldemort or some other supposedly malicious character will all of a sudden find an affinity for chocolate.

also, i would be grateful if you would cease the 'canadian' jibes, as to me (and others, i'm sure) it is offensive. we aren't all stupid. now those people (glances in direction of high school)...no comment.

update plz!
LunaSky chapter 16 . 3/13/2007
You had enough rest.

Now can the next chapter come?

LOVE THIS STORY!

-LeonaKat
Hellsdragon chapter 5 . 2/5/2007
I like the first ch. and the percy one. but this...its getting too stupid...even for me. I...can't read this
nic chapter 15 . 10/15/2006
*squeals like a fangirl*

OMG YOU UPDATED AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT!

I will have to read it tomorrow, it's late here and well Dr Dave will

get grumpy if he finds out his gf (yes I chose him in the end . )has been sitting up till 3 am reading

Harry Potter Fanfiction

EMAIL ME YOU DOLT! I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU IN YEARS (I'm old now! I turned 21)! NO WONDER I DIDn'T MAKE YOU FOOD!

I'm moving home next year so I'll be around online more - email me

*rid prod*

yes I changed my email so emmail me.. and say hi to your sister for me! I haven't talked to her in even longer!
Miss Rosie Real chapter 16 . 9/17/2006
Zomgz, cliffhanger?

Cruel!

*sad*

No sign of Fred or George.

Whhyy?

I rather like emoCho and Slutty McSkank Ginny!

And where has Sirius gone off to? Wasn't he killed by a curtain or something?

*recieves odd stares*

No I am not crazy. But thank you for asking. -

o_O “Hey Harry!” Ron entered the room at exactly the right moment. It’s all about the timing.

“I WASN’T HITTING ON YOUR SISTER!” Harry shouted, whirling around to face is surprised-looking best friend.

XD

Best line yet.

PS: Update? Please?

...What do you mean, 'you have a social life'...? o_O Nonsense! It matters not!

...Look, just forget about your friends and family. They aren't as important as my amusement!

Look just strap yourself to the computer! I'll do it FOR you, I just need some chains, rubber bands, a few paper clips and-...

-_- They always run...

(Quote Hermione! ;)

Miss Rosie Real chapter 15 . 9/17/2006
o_O

Gaston...

Voldemort...

The world makes sense again! -

Aww, jeez, the demon fly strikes again. Where are Fred and George? I luff them! Do you have something against them? Do you hate red heads or something? Oh my god- you're a RACIST, aren't you? How dare you! You must be a NAZI! AUDIBLE GASP! YOU'LL NEVER BURN MY BOOKS! NEVERR! *Flees*

...

*Giggles* I love Seamus in this story. Bet I freaked you out at first, eh? Eh? *nudge, nudge*

o.o Martha Stewart decorates for Voldemort? Gahh.. just when you thought she couldn't sink any lower..

Must continue reading! The insane hyperness effect of your story is wearing off!

Likeiwouldtellyougoawayshutup chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
I was all like... Lol. .

And the I read the second sentence... xD
MollyWKUK chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Aw man, I was going to read this story, then I looked at the chapters. There's to many for me, haha, I shouldn't started reading this thing sooner.
Moose on mars chapter 9 . 6/5/2006
You really have the sound effects down. I really knew what you meant with the Dun NA NAs and the Ba Da CHhs and the way Ronald talks with food in his mouth. Extremely realistic. I can still hear it. Phenomenal job.
AgentPersephone chapter 15 . 5/4/2006
Lady, you are the craziest hyped up beyatch I've ever had the pleasure of reading! Story very funny but what is even funnier are some of your reviews! All hail the crazy reviewer peoples. LOVE the story... x x x