Reviews for The Odd Couple
Aleja21 chapter 11 . 4/11/2005
i really nlike this story and was wondering if u were going to finish/ continue it?
Aleja21 chapter 11 . 7/20/2004
hey an update! that's so cool cause i totally love this story, great chap please keep going.

dysfunkshunell1 chapter 11 . 7/15/2004
Wow, Ty and Faith...never would've thought in a million years -but it really works! Great story, hope you continue it. At least until the honeymoon!
DN0546 chapter 11 . 7/13/2004
Daya, I'm so glad that you updated girl! Oh man I love this story and good chapter with bringing Stanley in the picture! Good twist! Update soon!
shell chapter 4 . 6/29/2004
No matter how many times I read this I still love it. My only critique is for you to expand on it. I love Ty and Faith.
boscoslover19 chapter 10 . 4/28/2004
i love this story please write more.
firefly120 chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
I had to read this after telling someone else where to find it. The Odd Couple fits this story perfectly. Faith and Ty make a cute couple.
Aleja21 chapter 10 . 1/29/2004
Please update soon. i'm dying for the next installment, i LOVE this story
missiemeghan chapter 10 . 1/14/2004
I love this story!
Aleja21 chapter 9 . 1/12/2004
great story but why did u have to leavee me hangin'? just as it was getting good. ple. update soon!
DN0546 chapter 9 . 1/11/2004
That was some funny shit!
Ty and Faith are so cute together!
Please update soon so I can see Carlos' reaction!
Two fingas like a playa
Angel Officer!
rutgers chapter 8 . 12/24/2003
The last chapter was so sweet! Can't wait to read what's next! rutgers
Officer Durham chapter 8 . 12/22/2003
This is great! I'm so glad that you updated! I thought you were gonna make me wait like last time. Please hurry with the next. Thanks
DN0546 chapter 7 . 12/9/2003
Oh my gosh it's about time! I almost gave up on ya! I knew you'd come through though! Always do! So this chapter was great! I enjoyed it allot! Ty is going to be a great father to their baby! It's so good to read her with someone else other then Bosco and him with someone else other then Alex. Please update allot quicker then those 4 months. That was not fun. Ok I'm done here. Bye bye!
rutgers chapter 2 . 9/27/2003
heartofloneliness..i gotta tell you. Your fanfic about Ty and Faith is making me laugh out loud. It is so well written and very funny. A great job!