Reviews for Sonic's Christmas Carol
Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
i always love this story . you did a good job and the last chapter was to funny.i laugh my heart you
srx chapter 7 . 10/11/2006
about the epilog: wtf?
Injection Fairy Lily chapter 6 . 12/6/2005
I love this story, Toni. It makes my heart sing.
Injection Fairy Lily chapter 5 . 12/6/2005
Sorry, Ro-buttnik! I agree with Metal-Sonic! You always make empty promises, so this is your future, your destiny, and your life...so there is no hope for you, and you are and will always be destined to live the way you are...you miserable man! Nothing can save you now! It is too late!
Injection Fairy Lily chapter 4 . 12/6/2005
*huggles Tails* Hang in there, little guy...
Injection Fairy Lily chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
Poor Bunnie Rabbot! How could that horrible man treat her like dirt?
Injection Fairy Lily chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
Wow, I can't imagine Scratch as the part for Jacob Marley...(shudders)...
Injection Fairy Lily chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Hey, Toni, I think Sonic was the best choice as Bob Crachit since he's so close to his little buddy Tails! This is the best fanfic I've ever read in my life!
Injection Fairy Lily chapter 7 . 6/13/2005
I love this story so much!

I hope Robotnik gets visited by three ghosts one day...and Tails makes a nice Tiny Tim, too!
Darkmag chapter 7 . 12/16/2004
That was a great take on the story. Though im not really sure who all the characters are (dont have comics and I just got into sonic recently). I look foreward to an update next year.
Interesting chapter 7 . 12/14/2004
OMG! This story was soo good, I read it all the way till the end. This is very creative as well, and at the end it was funny, keep up your good work!
herb yaoifan 12 chapter 6 . 9/11/2004
teh only ting better ten a sonils yaoi is a sonils family thingy. Tails' costume seems to entertain sonic back at HQ but some of us don't know what all the characters are, but they probably are fhqwhgads, i ask my friend joe i ask my friend jake they said it wuz fhqwhgads so come on fhqwhgads *rambles* *someone burps*

hErB aNd LaNdO's HQ
Turquoisephoenix chapter 6 . 2/12/2004
Very true to the novel. The Sonic characters all fit perfectly in their roles. And you also threw in the AoStH characters, which is always a plus for me. _
neosun7 chapter 6 . 9/22/2003
That was a great retelling of the christmas carol! I really enjoyed it! Bye now!

-Neosun7