Reviews for Say Goodbye, Close Your Eyes
Tsunaida chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
AW! that was so sweet. the brotherly love is so amazing!
RoMi IshUraTarMeshi chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
*speechless for the moment. will think of something* wow great story.
Excelsior Skyy chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
(\(o';'o)/) Happiment! Sadment! Angstment! Doublement! Anyway, uber swell! I'm so happy to finally find a good Rashid and Malik fic that I grin and shout "huzzah!" in your general direction! Just wunderbar! Keep on truckin' man!
Estelgirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Really great fic, I just love your Marik & Rishid fics!
Corran And Valin chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Yay Kasumi! XD I like Kasumi! Sibling moments rule all!
l.h.o.o.q chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Aw... Your stories are always so wonderful.. It would be nice if Malik and Rishido weren't always so sad.. :(

Awesome work though.
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Wah one of your fanfics finally made me cry it did. Well, it made my eyes wet anyway, I almost cried. It takes a lot in a fanfic to do that to me. Great as always Daisy-san.
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Another col story! :) Very touching and intriguing.. I especially like the use of the song (One of my more favorite songs of the past few years).. Please write more like this! :)
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Mojobubbles: POOR MALIK! T_T *shuggles Malik* And Rishid of course. *huggles Rishid*

Kamilah: Aibou, shut up and read. -_-

Mojobubbles: _U Reading...WAAH! Why *would* anyone wanna attack Rishid? HE'S DA BOMB!

Kamilah: Aww...Malik would never leave his brother alone to die like that. _

Mojobubbles: WAAH! MALIK WAKE UP DARNIT!

Kamilah: *big watery anime eyes* *keeps reading*

Mojobubbles: *almost at the end* Of course it wasn't his time to die. It's never any of their times to die in your fics. _~

Kamilah: YAY! *runs in circles* FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF!

Mojobubbles: Oh yeah, got your reviews, btw. Virtual hugs for reviewing and letting them fall in the water. _
Chaos chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
YAY! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE!
Adelianna chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Congratulations! This is the big 1 double 0. Yay! *fireworks start exploding in the sky, while Joey flies in the background with a jetpack being chased by flying monkeys* Anyway, great angsty story. It is wonderfully written, and I adore the song that goes along with it. This fic is excellent. Keep up the marvelous work. Ja ne!

*~*Adelianna