Reviews for Always Watching
Juliya chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
I really liked this story. I'm cool with the ending too. I think it's good that they are able to move on, but who's to say that they can't or shouldn't be able to find eachother again? I don't know I guess really love J/H, but to me this is just the end of one version of J/H, but also possibly a beginning of a more mature grown up J/H. If they did get back together, I don't think it would lessen the impact of her revelation in this fic at all.
Tragedy Tay chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
This is very good. I'm glad Jackie can take care of herself, she doesn't always need someone holding her hand. I still like her and Kelso best though. After Eric and Donna, of course.
Katies17 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
What a great story! I love that Jackie got over Hyde and was able to be happy without him!
anni chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
I told you that the other story kind of hurt to read, and this is the perfect companion piece to that because it gives a wonderfully bittersweet hope to that hurt.

I can't say enough about how I appreciate the way that you wrote Jackie here. She was just so beautiful and strong and it made me love her character even more. I can't think of another story that I've read in any fandom that did such a respectful depiction of what it's like to break up and then try to move on.

This was just beautiful.
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Beautiful companion piece...loved seeing Jackie's view on it all. I love seeing her trying to move on...becoming independent. But at the same time I hope she realizes that she does need Hyde...because her promise to herself isn't as important as he is to her. Oh sorry for the babbling...again great fic...wonderfully written...;)

I also look forward to seeing more from you. :D
fireflower chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Excellent fic...as much as I like to think J/H will get back together, this was very well written...shows a more mature side of Jackie that we usually only get glimpses of...:)
PixiePunk chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
*sigh* that was so bittersweet...it was so well written as all your stories are and it was great to see Jackie so self powering and to see Donna and Eric giving her respect to boot! But I still want her with Hyde...even if he isn't the best man for her...I love him for her.

Great story though thanks for sharing it with us.