Reviews for Elves, Hobbits, & MarySues, Oh My!
Hi chapter 7 . 3/12
Are you from Minnesota? Because I am and ten below is nothing, Nothing. It would be way folder on top of a mountain.
Larisya chapter 56 . 9/11/2013
Oh! I'm crying! Lovely. Truly lovely.
Illulian chapter 56 . 8/21/2013
Wow! This was a truly heartwarming, humbling and hilarious fic! I died cracking up so many times and had to choke while trying to stifle giggles at work, you know, where I was suppose to be working ;) Guess this story took care of that.

A much enjoyed read, thank you. The only thing I wish is that I could have kayli's vibrant sense of humor! It truly made me smile at here unique perspective of things. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Okay, to be perfectly honest, I only started this because I really, really liked your After All These Years oneshot. I'm usually not one for this kind of thing. Still it's okay so far. I'll probably only read it in small chunks when I'm in the mood for something silly, but it's definitely better than I thought.
roYaLAnemone11 chapter 56 . 4/14/2013
AWESOME story... awwwww,, really life is so short... a happy ending with a twist of sadness... hheheheheheheheee... just remembered being human is cool...
Guest chapter 41 . 4/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Yuki Suou chapter 56 . 3/22/2013
Awww u wrote it so well... I love the MS bashing but the last chapter was,lets say it,very sad...
ShatteredRhapsody chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I honestly can't remember the amount of times I have come back to read this story when I'm in desperate need of laughs. I'm pretty sure I've read it past 10 times though.
Olympic Gold Penguin chapter 56 . 2/17/2013
I. Loved. That. Story.
Olympic Gold Penguin chapter 25 . 2/17/2013
Omg that was... I loved the last part
Olympic Gold Penguin chapter 14 . 2/15/2013
Finally! The era of Bitchzillas is over!
Anna the Lynx chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Wait, I thought Leilanni was the redhead! And isn't that name Hawaiian and misspelled?
EvenAfterAllThisTime chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
You're a genius, your story is awesome... I love you!
L. M. Masquerade chapter 20 . 12/16/2012
All I can say is DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOM
L. M. Masquerade chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
That is such a kickass song, I agree... It always reminds me of Missouri, because for the entire four-hour car drive from Kansas City to Branson last summer that was on the radio literally every other song. I practically have it committed to memory. And then sang it for two weeks nonstop throughout camp. And then it played again in the car ride BACK to Kansas City. Still love it. Must be crazy. Or... Unwell. :P Sorry, couldn't resist.