Reviews for Magnetic Personalities
RogueNya chapter 14 . 2/1/2009
Aw how sweet, loved it to.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 14 . 3/1/2008
That was totally not what I expected...

But I kind of liked it. :D Though I wish you'd do another one... This is a good enough story line to make as a series. I wish there had been more at the end, when he was back and all...

Still... I loved this story from the beginning and I want to send out my personal thanks and congradulations to the both of you for making a completely awesome story!

Well done!
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 13 . 3/1/2008
WHAT! What in the world are you thinking ending a story like that? I SO hope the epiloge fixes this, because it would be way to tragic if this were the end...

Guess I'll just have to read and see. :D
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 12 . 3/1/2008

And every other word out there that signifies EXTREME happiness!

That was, by far, the greatest chapter ever! I loved how Erik set on him after he thought Rogue was dead, and the ending scene was so sweet!

I would have liked it to last a little longer though...

But it was still SO COOL!
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 11 . 3/1/2008
Yes! SO much excitment! I cannot wait to see what happens next.

Though I am a little bummed that there has not been as much of Rogue and Erik together as there could have been... But it's still completely cool. :D

And I love it that you didn't make the Prof and Storm into Horsemen. I always thought that was pretty stupid of Evo when they did that... :D
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 10 . 2/25/2008
Dang... That was REALLY cool. I love it with them all fighting together, though I hope in the future scenes there will be more descriptions.

I'm glad you had her loose her powers for this, but I kind of hope she'll get them back. It was so cool when she had them. :D
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 9 . 2/23/2008
I hate that little lying mind bender with a passion! And why, oh why is Mystique SO incredibly STUPID!

But I really loved this chapter. It was nice to see all of them in such a comfortable atmosphere for a little while. It makes them seem more real when they aren't in continual battle scenes.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 8 . 2/22/2008
-laughs crazily- Okay, that ending part really had me choking. I loved the whole thing! :D

And it's about time SOMEONE covered the whole -Rogue and Jean exploding at each other- angle. :D I enjoyed that excedingly.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 7 . 2/22/2008
Nervous giggle? Rogue and nervous giggle almost -NEVER- go together. Poor Erik, he's in for some compitition now... :) I've always thought Warren and Rogue might get along well together.

And YES! You're going to cover the Apocolypse story! We! This should be VERY fun. :)

I can't wait to see what happens!
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 6 . 2/22/2008
-sniff- I almost cried on the ending part. Though I liked ya'll version of Erik's past... I think that actually made more sense then it EVER did in the comics, or Evo for that matter.

And I loved the part with Kurt, I could just see Erik's expression! It was so halarious! :D
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
This chapter was cool. I liked this rendition of the 'crazy Rogue' episode, almost more than I liked the original.

Plus, I like that each chapter is almost like an episode in and of themselves. I just realized that, and I think its great.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
O! She's about to go all loopy! I can't wait to see how that one pans out.

I liked the bit in the library, I think it was my favorite part in this chapter. It really is a lot of fun to see Erik all nervous.

Oh, and I don't think I've mentioned it yet, but I LOVE the lengths of your chapters! Its so great to be able to read for a while without it ending just as things get interesting.

I didn't mind that you didn't cover the fight with Marko... but I personaly would have liked a little more detail with the Sentinal.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
Ahh... And now the truth of the matter is out! Yeah! I'm glad. I was beginning to wonder if ya'll even planned on having the others find out.

And I really like this twist on the third season, and I loved the scene where he was going to expose them, and then saw Rogue.

That was so TOTALLY romantic...

But I was hoping that Logan would get to cut up Misty. At least a little bit. :D
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
The only thing that could have made that chapter better was if Charles had smacked Erik upside the head a couple of times. :)

I really did like it, and I can't wait to see what goes down with Logan. He's going to be SO ticked that he was captured in the first place. :D
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
"An odd sound startled Lance and Kitty. They both looked at Wanda and were even more startled.

Wanda was laughing."

Loved it! -grins- Okay, it's looking like I'm going to be liking this one even better than the first. :)

And I thought her introduction to Gambit was REALLY funny. :D Normally, I'm a ROMY fan, but I really like this take too.