Reviews for Realising
kitanalao chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
aww... sweet ending. i love that.
kitanalao chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
intriguing process... i wonder if akari missunderstanding here...
kitanalao chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
haha...waw... that was fast but i like it... yeah fast progress
kitanalao chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
aww... that so cute. i love to see hikaru now... sooo cute.
kitanalao chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
interesting idea, i'll put this to my fav list..
Yuki Taiki chapter 5 . 5/29/2008

love ya!
TobisaruJC chapter 5 . 7/22/2007
good work! bravo, my friend! Make some more Hikaruxakari fics cause lord knows we need a lot more than those hikxakira fics. I don't have any probs with gayness but i just don't like the akiraxhikaru pairing. HIKARU AND AKARI MEANT TO BE 4 EVER!
Moofie Lou chapter 5 . 6/11/2006
aw! that was so cute! i loved it!
Sharingan Kyuubi chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Ok I have a question. Why is it in most no all Hikaru No Go fics when Hikaru tell Akari he likes her he always says "I really like you" and not the much better sounding "I love you"? I'm just curious can someone please help me out here? By e-mail or by whatrever contacting means you feel are nessisary like nepets or something? (my usernames are on my profile)

Other then the whole "love line" thing I say once again I really like the story.
kickkid3 chapter 5 . 8/3/2005
Aww, kawai! Very sweet story. _

Sharingan Kyuubi chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
Wow! Great job! Keep up the great work! I hope you get another chapter soon!
XD chapter 5 . 2/23/2005
this story was good. i liked it alot. i hope you write more storys similar to this oneXD.
NicePersonWhoSendsReveiws chapter 5 . 8/10/2004
Hey! Man Im Such A Honest Person! I checked out this story just like i said i would too! ahahahahahh! anyways i really liked this one too (sorry if im overusing that word stupid and have a small vocabulary! ahahahahah), So hurry up and finish the other stories too! i dont want to read the one about CardCaptor because then it wont be finished and i'll be in a bad mood! SO HURRY UP PLEASE! YAYAYAYYAYAYA

iJutsu chapter 5 . 5/29/2004
I love it! It is so sweet! I wish i was as good as you. But one more suggestion, instead of putting i like you, why don't you put i LOVE you. It just makes it sweeter.
Kintora chapter 5 . 4/21/2004
Aww...cute! I love the ending! I was practically screaming "Idiot! Idiot Hikaru!" In my head at the end of chapter four and beginning of chapter five. 0 Great job! Keep your writing skills going!