Reviews for Riding on a Roller Coaster
la canelle chapter 27 . 11/8/2014
Love it, please update soon. Please.
Aqua Est Viva chapter 27 . 6/5/2011
You know... I started reading this story when I was in fifth grade. That was about seven years ago. And I waited six years for you to update. I really hope you didn't give up on this story. It's too good for you to abandon, and I've waited so long :{ Please update soon.
Aldurnamiyanrandvora chapter 27 . 3/9/2010
Lol, Robin is such a pimp, always running to whoever's available
RaeRob chapter 23 . 9/25/2008
OMG i love this story i will read the rest tomorrow got school
Clyresta chapter 27 . 7/3/2008
NEW CHAPTER NOW! pwease? it's SO good! i just wish Raven & Robin were actually together instead of this game of ping-pong
Dancing-in-the-depths chapter 27 . 5/29/2008
dude! what were you thinking? she should have thanked star and ran up to robin confessing her undieing passion for him! but its still cool1 tis awsome keep going. and if they dont kiss soon im gonna explode.
Dancing-in-the-depths chapter 21 . 5/29/2008
k im confused but exited so im just gonna not reveiw until the last chapter and read on
Dancing-in-the-depths chapter 20 . 5/29/2008
?what the crap?whats going on?you confuzzle me!
Dancing-in-the-depths chapter 19 . 5/29/2008
CRAP YOU! RIGHT AFTER SHE COMES TO LIFE YOU MAKE ROBIN AND STAR KISS! I HATE YOU! AARGH!

(my head just exploded.0 if they dont end up together by the end of the story i will explode you!
Dancing-in-the-depths chapter 18 . 5/29/2008
yay!

if you ended the story with her dead i was going to have to find out were you lived and come over there with some silly string!
Dancing-in-the-depths chapter 17 . 5/29/2008
0.o...ah! please tell me shes alive!
Dancing-in-the-depths chapter 16 . 5/29/2008
aw sad! why must you torture me? why?

i mean in my story i at least plan on brining a few people back to life!
Dancing-in-the-depths chapter 15 . 5/29/2008
ah no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!raven cant die!she can not die! ah!
Dancing-in-the-depths chapter 14 . 5/29/2008