Reviews for Weakest Link in the Chain
pumkkin chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
hi!

i love your discription

the way you portraied trinity very well, shwed her vunerable side yet still with some feistyness!

god i love your work. do more please.
RainAwhile chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Woah...I really liked the ending...except for the fact that Trinity died. But that part kinda makes the story more interesting. Great work!
Possessed-Gummy-Bear-Inferno chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Now why can't this happen to Sues? It should've been a sue instead of Trinity (but yay! The twins got to trinity first) great writing! muhahah! I feel so evil after reading that. Now..where are my handcuffs?

(10 minutes later while running down street)

"Hey you! Boy! Get over here!" *handcuffs* XD
Merylz chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Oh You are so cruel!

and I love you for that :)

Good story and VERY sad! Keep it going!
TheRandomScribbler chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
AUGH! HOW CAN YOU END THIS WITH HER DYING? I LOVE TRINITY!
queerquail chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
God, this made me cry. It really did; you should write more of these things. But then i'm a really weepy type...You deserve more reviews for this!
The circle of dismemberment chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
We like you.

And don't give in to irrational fear
Semmett chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Please do another chapter for when NEO wakes up please.

Very gd story
alocin chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
I don't normally read angst-fics (too depressing) but this is pretty good. Trinity dies! Yay! The Agents might not have got her, but hey, the spirit is there.
Jennifer Jolie chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Ouch.
TheRedPony chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
YES! I am so proud of you. Some one who is not afraid tt kill of Trinity. I hate her so.

GO TWINS!
Minka chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Me? Sadistic? Never! *Tries to look innocent as the seams of her pockets slip, spilling a large arsenal of chains, whips, small hammers, collars and various other sadistic/kinky accessories...* I swear I’ve never seen them before!

Anyway, you pretty much got all my reactions last night as you typed! I just wanted to stop by and let you know, yet again, that it was a great story! Can never get enough Trinity angst – I believe that it was you that once said that it was good for the skin... when I see you again, I shall be pushing for you to write a follow up to it – poor Neo (big grin)

Anyway, I shall be off. As I said, just wanted to pop in and tell you again that it is wonderful and that I am very proud of you and thank you greatly for the dedication. I shall be happy to use the left Royal Boot on you anytime! :)

Minka