Reviews for The Mixup
Guest chapter 18 . 7/7/2012
Dang, I was gonna rant that their kiss got interrupted and you should've made them make out... And then your AN explained everything... Aaaaah, gotcha lol. Even if it's on the kiddie side, I still enjoyed it. I also was impressed with your OOC version of Kari. While I do like her in her original personality the best, your version was well done, and brought a cute twist to her and TK's relationship.

I'ma go read your other mature fics now. I kinda wish you were still active on , but everyone has their lives to live.. So I'll just say this: Thanks so much for your stories, your amazing talent to write, and for your love of takari! )
Guest chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
Hahahaha, this chapter was cute!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
This is the best family building relationship I've ever read! So adorable!
devilNecko chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
This chapter (aswell as the first) was vey well written, making it essentially a good introduction to the fic. I really enjoy the humour used, and also the Takari.
Digidestined Dude 15 chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
You realize that you called tk by his real name "takeru takaishi" instead of "takeru kamiya" right? But still its funny!
Uchiha-Kirara chapter 18 . 5/20/2009
Oh. My. GOSH!

I. CAN'T. BELIEVE. IT!

THIS IS SO AWESOME XD

Tho' I have to admit the ending was shit.

You should have written that they won in the end xP

Or at least that Tai and Yamato saw Kari in TK's arms ;D *winkwink*

Apart from that I enjoyed reading this )

At first I was pretty annoyed about the fact that

1. Kari and TK were accidently switched

2. Kari and TK were bickering so much

But this story was really exiting and interesting _

I think, the dance was my favorite part of this story )

Well, I can't really decide xD

There were many scenes I liked so much :3

hehe

U-K
Harryholic chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I loved this story! I love how TK and Kari hated each other at the beginning and grew into loving obe another. I also really love your other story, Paparazzi. Thanks for writing!
cancercute chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
OMG! i totally hate the fact that it's over! AW..

there was to much good stuff in it! it was super awesome.

i can't help it.

it's too good. Please make more of Takari fics.

I just can't believe that it came to an end. C

this fic is totally great. excellently great!

Ur the best in Takari fics!

much luv.,
digitalmonster911 chapter 18 . 7/21/2007
Oh, this is THE BEST CHAPTER IN THE WHOLE STORY! Of course, Tai, Matt and Davis WOULD follow T.K. and Kari. Idiots. I mean, HONESTLY. I love how T.K. held Kari down when she pushed him. That's SORTA romantic. Then the whole trying to out-do each other thing. What a laugh. Then when he catches her...I could go on forever. I love the last part though. Just gorgeous. Never knew T.K. had such dangerous and totally NOT innocent thoughts. Matt's remark about no sex before marriage didn't surprise me though. Not after he accused T.K. of taking advantage of Kari the night after the winter dance. Tai didn't surprise me either, after he did the same thing. I hope Tai and Matt will get along better if they're gonna be brothers-in-law!
digitalmonster911 chapter 17 . 7/21/2007
Very funny. I hate how T.K. and Kari have to choose their homes now. What are they going to do? But the party and cake are hilarious. They ARE cheap. I would PAY to see Davis sing karaoke! Where do I line up?
digitalmonster911 chapter 16 . 7/21/2007
Short, but sweet. Oh, I wonder if Tai and Matt will come in the next HOUR or so? Of course, to the boys, this is an ingenious plan.
digitalmonster911 chapter 15 . 7/21/2007
Funny. T.K. DID act like an idiotic stuck up jerk. He should of said sorry. And he did. I'm proud of him. And it's good the way he did it, too. And she took it well, and saying she wished she could rewind it and play it again and again. Nice chapter.
digitalmonster911 chapter 13 . 7/21/2007
Oh my Lord. THE best chapter yet. T.K. doesn't want to be a loner, so he decides he'd rather dance with Kari? Kari actually HUGGING T.K.? Hilarious! I can't wait for the next chapter. Love the last scene with the song dedicated to them!
digitalmonster911 chapter 12 . 7/21/2007
Cool chapter. Seriously, I love the way Tai is amazed at how good his sister looks. T.K. is such a romantic, even if he doesn't particulary like the girl. Kari will be happy, no?
digitalmonster911 chapter 10 . 7/21/2007
It wasn't that bad...and if I may say so, T.K. has good taste in colours! They being nice to each other better last!