Reviews for Light in the Dark
Anonymous394 chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
Hi :) ! i like your story very much,it's AMAZING .I've read lots of perfect cyborg 009 fic but yours is , I've a small question, will you continue this story? I really want to read more and more chapters,Kohana and Francoise and kathy are so cute :) i'm waiting for your reply.
artist-girl731 chapter 14 . 1/10/2008
this getting good! please update soon!
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 14 . 10/24/2006
DAMN! UPDATE!
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
O_O WOW
Crystal Remnant chapter 14 . 9/13/2005
Have I submitted a review yet? Well if I haven't, kick me. GREAT STORY! Read it 7 times now an gonna read it again! can't wait until the next chapter! BTW, you'r going on my Fav: authors, alerts and stories lists! YAY!
Steffie chapter 14 . 5/29/2005
PLEASE UPDATE! It's been over a year since you last updated. I love the story and I'd love it more if I could finish reading it!
randomwriter88 chapter 14 . 2/15/2005
YEA! (odd techno babble) OOH LOOK CHEETOS!
CharizardRulz-Cyborg009Wolf chapter 14 . 1/11/2005
Hi Amethyst Anenara,

I love your story! I didn't get it at first, but that's just my stupid brain

Brain Talking: Yes, always blame it on me!

CC009: Hey stutup!

Don't mind me. Just a conversation with myself.

Anyway, I really, REALLY look forward to your next chapter.

CharizardRulz_Cyborg009Rulz (CC009)
hfhfjdfkjdfk chapter 14 . 11/17/2004
well i guess your dead like a lot of other people becuase you havent up dated in a YEAR!
cyborggirl chapter 14 . 7/15/2004
I just finished reading everything up to chapter 13-and I love it. Update soon.
MARIA VASCES chapter 9 . 6/17/2004
WoW tHIS IS A REALLY GOOD FANFIC BUT YOU SHOULD FINISH IT.
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 14 . 3/30/2004
Omg! What is going to happen to them? When will this story ever have a happy ending? What is Joe gonna do about the fact that Kohana isn't actually his daughter? Will he adopt her? * hint hint * A-d-o-p-t-h-e-r? When will my questions ever end? Probably never, but who knows!
Please continue this glorious story. I love the humor! "The thing has returned, people!" that was awesome. _
Don't kill you?
Well, maybe... if you update as soon as possible!
UPDATE!
Chibi
Randomnessrox19 chapter 14 . 12/10/2003
more please!
Saori The Wind Goddess chapter 14 . 12/7/2003
HOE! What the heck? How can you leave me at such a cliffhanger? I won't kill you, but I will glare at you until you post the next chapter up. So you better update soon!
Yours Truly,
Saku (I'm watching you! _)
Moonpie0524 chapter 14 . 12/5/2003
*kill kill* WHY MUST YOU STOP THERE! UPPDATE PLZ!