Reviews for SpiderWebs
Larner chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
They deserved it!

Excellent writing!
Elainor chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Hehe I like this tale. I'm glad that she got some of her own back :D
Clever Hobbit chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Celandine got her revenge! I don't blame her for getting angry at the boys. My sister once took my rubber snake, and she bit it into pieces. She claimed that she was going to use the pieces for a necklace. I know how Celandine feels.
Hai chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Lol! that was cute! Thank you for such an ice story! I love all your long ones but once in a while it is nice to read one that is just one chapter and can be read in a sitting! I liked the girl, Celandine, such wonderful justice as you said. Thank you!
Pansy Chubb chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Boy, does this sound familiar. In fact, my Pippin and Celandine just had a go-round. He ruins her things till she retaliates and hurts him, then she is the one in trouble. But Pippin isn't mean, just grabby. I guess I'd better not let her read this and get anymore ideas. But I do really enjoyed Celandine getting even. Very funny story.
Dana chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
I read this on Stories of Arda but I can read it here. And it's just as good as it was before. How I love Cellie, let me count the ways... (Actually, I need to save time, I've got a couple of reviews to finish, if'n you know what I mean.)

Anyway, yes. THANK YOU, for the story. It is beautiful, and I love the last line. It shows Cellie with the spirit to grow into a hobbit lady, who in Merlin, who really survived.
runaround chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Smart little girl. Reminds me of something I did to my friends as a child.
Xena chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
That was absolutely hilarious! I could imagine the entire thing! I was also quite embarassed for them, maybe they should think next time about who they're teasing... What a delightful story, I'm secretly glad Celadine got her revenge, it was truly priceless, and worth the punishment! Wonderful story, I loved it! :P
FantasyFan chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
What a cute little story! I bet it was fun to write a fun little Pip story, with the others in the midst of such heavy angst and responsibility. I was chuckling by half way through when the boys were stupid enough to invite Celandine to tie them up – the result was inevitable. They’re behind the development of girls in more ways than one! If I was Celandine, I would have cheerfully done the same and accepted the punishment with just as much equanimity. If you’ve got any more of these gems just bursting to come out, don’t be afraid to share them with us. A short, sweet vignette is like dessert after a heavy meal – fills up the corners so satisfyingly. By the way, is this the same Celandine from Merlin? Are there more stories in her future? And I remember the song you used at the beginning – brings back memories from my scout camp days.
Fuzzy-of-Edoras chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
This was a great story. I really enjoyed it... plus it had Pippin in it, so that makes me happy! Keep writing!