Reviews for Blue Crush Footloose
DiscoPenguin chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
Ok so i recently found this story and because i love eden i started to read it and i love this story it is just so captivating and i would definatly recomend this story to blue crush fans. So i know that it has been a really long time since u updated but i think u should try writing more of this story. And if u would like to write more but u dont have inspiration try watching the mOvie a couPle times. Any all i am trrying to say is that if you still have at least just a small fration of hope for this story please gove it a chance because i am dying to keep on reading! Thanks!
EndlessDream91 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I love your blue crush stories I wish you could right more. I understand though. Blue crush wasn't so popular and it was made a while ago so but great job on your stories.
Silvialover240 chapter 7 . 7/20/2004
this is awsome please update soon! I want to see whats next! ;)

~LIZ
Regan040 chapter 7 . 6/3/2004
that was the best Blue Crush FF iv read.
soccerkate018 chapter 7 . 5/30/2004
I'm really enjoying your story. I love Blue Crush too. Something better happen to Eden and Drew soon! please! lol. The only thing I would suggest for your story, is to look over it before you update, b/c there has been some grammar errors. I know I have made 100 of them. update soon!
maile chapter 7 . 5/25/2004
keep it up please.
update soon por favor
wow chapter 7 . 5/25/2004
I am glad that I decided to look for more stories like yours on the day that you update. It still looks good, and I can't wait for Eden to wake up and notice that Drew likes her.
maile chapter 6 . 5/11/2004
nice work!
update soon por favor!
AhMunnaEatChoo chapter 6 . 5/2/2004
ooh, i love it.
valerie chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
pleasepleaseplease update!
lykeafallenangel chapter 6 . 4/4/2004
Awesome chap! I liked Penny and Eden's little chat in the beginning! Keep it coming!
lykeafallenangel chapter 5 . 3/23/2004
Hey, sorry I haven't reviewed in a long time. This is as good as ever! Please update soon!
ColinFismyhomeboy chapter 5 . 2/11/2004
No, you cannot stop there. you better write more. i love this story. that's sad for eden. UPDATE!
surfkristianc chapter 4 . 2/11/2004
great chap, cant wait 2 read more! thats so sad about edens mom!
AhMunnaEatChoo chapter 3 . 1/6/2004
UPDATE! i'm lovin' this. this is great. UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!