Reviews for When did it change
SilverFoxQueen chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I think I agree with you and that there needs to be much more Firekeeper fanfiction out there!
Brown Eyed Curiosity chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Firekeeper and Derian forever!

really, really great.

ChocolateMoments,
Hijacked Headphones chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Derian and Firekeeper...perfect for each other
sakiOlivia chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
omg so cute i was so happy to find this poem story whatever and I love it... yay

I Think he feels the love for firekepper too -pout- I hope she feels it for him...
TheElvenBookwyrm chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I trust that you have read the following books now. Perhaps you could write somethingnew on the topic?
Treewater chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Grr, if Jane Lindskold doesn't pair them up I'll punch the nearest wall!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Derian is my favourite character! Yay! Your description of his feelings would fit in perfectly after Wolf's Head Wolf's Heart, though now that the series has progressed to book 5 it wouldn't apply. Pity...
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Ahh..I wondered how one would express that. It was beautiful.

-Dani.
literaryfreak chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I read this a long time ago, but I never reviewed (I'm so sorry!) I think yours was the first Firekeeper fic on the site - bravo:) I love it so much. I'm a sucker for Derian/Firekeeper.
demented-duckling chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Sound awesome and i really agree with you. what other stuff do you read?
AngelaStarCat chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
good! though truthfully, after reading Wolf Hunting, I don't think Derian will ever have Firekeeper in that way. As much as it sounds bad, I think the books are heading to Firekeeper loving Blind Seer...heh, anyway, great thought!
Silver Midnight chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I really like this. And I love Jane Lindskold's series, too. Have you read: "The Dragon of Deapair," "Wolf Captured," and "Wolf Hunting"?
Neverfall chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Yay! A DerianFirekeeper story! I personally think that this is a great pairing, but I don't know if it happens in the books-I'm only partly through Wolf's Head, Wolf's Heart.
Nena Camadera chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Finally, some Firekeeper fanfics. I like the poem, though in the later books, Derian's feelings change from love to a sister again
Lupine Song chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Creepy... Can u make it a story?