Reviews for On a Leash
SpitfireLove chapter 34 . 6/16/2020
hey, i just recently came across this story and its awesome! i hope you continue it. :)
TitanianoYoroi chapter 34 . 3/22/2018
I love it! Pleasd update soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/26/2016
Omg give us a kiss already!
Inume chapter 34 . 2/11/2016
please update soon
SAgotogether chapter 34 . 10/24/2015
Update soon please
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 34 . 7/27/2015
Loving it! So checking out your other stories!
SaiyaCat chapter 34 . 2/3/2015
PLEASE UPDATE. It's So AWSOME.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
So Cool!
luckythirteenx chapter 34 . 6/23/2014
This is an amazing story, and you're an amazing writer! I'm so upset that it is continued :(
Guest chapter 34 . 1/17/2014
This was very well done. I hope you one day come . .read these reviews. I was very sad to see this incomplete. You writing is very well done and i look forqars to reading your other material. Thankyou. :-)
inulovegirl713 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
love the story so far but am wandering how kagome got his name right... oh well cant let that ruin a good story now can I?
nupuroo chapter 21 . 5/26/2013
Okay, I love this story and everything, but that whole section about the heart and its secret language and whatever was excessively flowery and added nothing to the story. I couldn't even bring myself to read those paragraphs. I realize this story is quite old at this point, and that it was written in high school (no one writes all that well in high school) but I think this story could do with some serious revamping, to cut out the purple prose.

Also, colors should be described as colors; we would still know what color human!Inuyasha's hair was if it were simply described as black as opposed to coal, for example.

Just something to think about.

But immature writing style aside, I absolutely LOVE the plot, and that's what keeps me reading, so well done!

Love, (I promise, I mean no offense)
Twilightfreak4evr
nupuroo chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Oh god, I adore this story. It's hilarious!
I only wish we knew more about Inuyasha's past, but it seems you're planning to reveal it bit by bit?
Anyways, finding this story was a relief. After ages of trying and failing to find good KagInu fics, finally, here is one with an original plot and readable grammar! :D
Kagome51 chapter 34 . 4/11/2013
*gapes* it took me days to read this cuz of work and it's not finished...I dont suppose after 7 years you'd update...now im bummed
FallenFan77 chapter 34 . 3/19/2013
SUCH A Cliffhanger in the end! No way in hell i would give up on this story! I just finished all of it and would hope that someday it'll be updated :) Amazing work by the way.
2,189 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »