Reviews for A Midnight Stroll
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Awwww, I have to say, I love that last scene in the church. Probably one of my favorite fanfiction scenes with Kurt in it.
Ryvkah chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I AM CRYING
THere's no more? No continue? Dude, you did absolutely wonderful at this! If you ever continue, I guarantee it will be read by ME!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Oh... OMIGOD suck perfection... Thank you for such a masterpiece!
sylphxpression chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This is great...sad... But great! It really illustrates the unthinking discrimination poor Kurt has to deal with all the time, and how rare but special it is that someone can see past his exterior. Like everything, I guess...
Shinjite Florana chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
How sweet! Wonderful story! Jesus is my personal savoir too! And what a kind priest. Reminded me of Father at my church. - It was an honor to read. Bye then!

Ja ne!

~Shinjite F.
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
oh! Super good! I love your stories!

They're wonderful! I love the priests reaction! It rocked!
ban'yamuwoezu chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
i loved the story
nightcrawler chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
aww! this is such a cute story. poor kurty. keep up the good writing
Lima323 chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Mein Gott in der Himmel.
I feel bad for Kurt in this story. And ashamed to belong to a raze that are so evil towards innocence they don't understand. I absolutly loved the fact that the olf priest saw Kurt as he were...not as he looked like.
Impressed by this story. Keep it up.
Sephira jo chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Great story! I hope you write some more of this one, the ending almost feels like a cliff hanger, I don't like hanging on cliffs.
Any way, I love this story, you capture emotions so well! There really isn't any problem with your writing at all, so I can't think of anything else to say, crit wise.
I know I reviewed another of your stories on . You are an awesome writer, keep it up, okay? _
Sephira jo (write more!)
lighted eagle chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Oh my god. That was so superbly written you deserve an award! I love Kurt – he’s got so many dimensions, and you’ve portrayed him wonderfully…seriously great job.
Joelle Hart chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
So... sweet!

Your stories came highly recommended from another author, and I see that her recommendation was right. It's so good to see a meaningful story written with talent.
CrimsonObsession chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Wow. Just...wow. Kurt being discovered in some bad incident in his childhood is a common theme for X-Men fic, but you've managed to make this very unique, and very beautiful. Kurt is adorable and so sympathetic (When is he not? Heh), and I love the priest as well. I'd actually like to see more of him, in fact; I could definitely see Kurt making clandestine trips to the church to spend time with the man every time the circus is in town. The last few paragraphs were especially poignant as well. Great, great fic! I'm so glad you've been reviewing our Todd/Kurt, otherwise I may never have found your stuff :D. It's refreshing to see a parent enjoying the fandom, especially one that likes slash! [snicker] You're a rare breed, dear XD. Anyway, I hope you keep reading our stuff, for which we're thankful, and I'm definitely going to keep reading yours! In fact, I'm gonna do so right now, in between RPing XD. Ja matta ne!
Banter chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
*weeps placing head in hands* AW! That ending is SO sweet...brings a little tear ta ma eye. I liked this. It's nicely written and I love that priest. No real complaints here. I have my own thoughts on Kurt's past/how he found out he got his powers but this is a good story. One of the better one's I've read. Good job.
Snitter in Rivendell chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
wow! this must one of the best fics i've ever read that dealt with kurt's first experience with teleporting, and the whole angry-mob-attacks-our-poor-hero...bravo!

everything about this fic was amazingly realistic, to kurt's feelings (and what he was feeling...ouch!) to the helpful, kind priest at the end

kurt's thoughts were perfect...i could almost feel his panic, and his logic was dead-on

congrats at writing such a wonderful story!

snitter