Reviews for Old Stuff's Cool Too!
supercomputer276 chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
Maybe it's just because I'm not all that in with much music, as I often needed to find the music online to know how it went (pretty much everything except "All Star"), but this is one of the best stories I've ever read. Can't wait to see how it all turns out!
RedSkyTiger chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
I can't wait for the next chapters! I'll be waiting too! (Just not long.)
Marionic chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
This Story is Great! I love how the lines are divided and the Lesson thing. I can imagine Parappa actually singing this song. Cool!
SECRET AGENTThe MilkMan chapter 5 . 6/13/2006
COME ON! WRITE A NEW CHAPTER! NOW!
pinkxox chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
Hey this story is really really good and humorous. You are a very talented writer. I noticed its been a while since you updated and i hope you continued this story. I hope maybe Lammy can take some action and play her guitar a little. But its your story. Go Lammy! sorry shes my fave character. and I still hope you will continue on this story.. sORRy about the long post.

-xoxkagomexox
Crazy Girl Person chapter 5 . 4/5/2004
Woot! An update! I like this story! Plz finish ASAP!
specter chapter 5 . 3/26/2004
so ya didnt take my advice. well thats okay
specter chapter 4 . 3/21/2004
GET ON WITH IT! ive been waiting for weeks, and i have a horrible patients meter, IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN!
jj chapter 4 . 3/17/2004
this is a good story, and i have an idea for the 60's! how about the song "brick house"? my mom said that counts for the 60's!
Martial Arts Master chapter 4 . 11/14/2003
Awesome fanfic! I used to have Parappa the Rappa for the Playstation, but it was too hard for me. Please continue this.
Kraziee Gal chapter 4 . 10/2/2003
"I just don't wait a couple of good kids like you getting mixed into that kinda stuff. Don't go into Aretha's trailer; stay outside."

Hmm... she's the 60's sister, so I think I know what will go on in the trailer! Is it something to do with smoking...uh,stuff? If it is, than they'll be stoned when they walk in there! (I can just imagine Lammy and Parappa getting high... hahahahaha!) Anyways... I loved the 'The Who' joke, it was very funny. Get the next chapter up NOW!
Pixay again chapter 4 . 9/27/2003
Well, well, I like it! _

Why does "I will survive" remind me of something Teriyaki would sing?
FlikFreak chapter 4 . 9/26/2003
FF: He QUIT? How could he QUI-

Sora: AHEM.

FF: What?

Sora: He retried.

FF:...oh, yeah! And he hit the high note! WHEHA!

Sora -.-'

FF: Keep up the good work!

Riku: *is eating all of the cheezits*
Crazy Girl Person chapter 4 . 9/26/2003
Sweet chapter! Really cool! I like how you had Parappa fail and then retry. Very nice touch to it. Please keep it up and update soon!
Kraziee Gal chapter 3 . 9/21/2003
Hehehe! This fic is really funny! I love the way Parappa gets picked on here... keep it up and update soon! (this has actually reminded me to update my Parappa fic... haven't updated for ages...)