Reviews for Power Predicament
Joslin chapter 17 . 7/29/2005
Aw...so nice...i loved this story..it was sweet/great...lol...GREAT is the only word for it!
Michelle chapter 17 . 7/1/2004
I really like that story you are very creative, I really hope to read more storys, bravo oncore, oncore.
chauncey chapter 17 . 6/26/2004
i loved it!

all the others on the site i have missed bits out cas i found them boring but this one i did't miss any out it was so cool! it would make a awesome episode 4 the show!
Laily chapter 17 . 4/8/2004
Wonderful wonderful wonderful finish! A great chapter to end a great story...love the Shal-Jess bit..I think they're so sweet to each other...or rather they used to be...now Shal's attention's all on Brennan isn't it? *siigh* I'll go read the whole story all over again just to savor it.
aniki19 chapter 17 . 3/28/2004
actually i've read ur story b4 but forgot to review it...oopps,anyway...loved the story...poor Jesse;he alomost always never gets the girl,huh? but then again,i like him better that way...pathetically sad. lovvedd the plot...any more?
Laily chapter 17 . 11/29/2003
Hey...can't remember if I've reviewed this last chapter or not but I was rereading the story and just had to press on that blue review button we all love so much...a very, very sad chapter...i'm a sucker for fics with Jesse dealing with his heartache over what his father did to him..it's just so SAD!
Prinzessin chapter 17 . 10/27/2003
Very well done, well written. I hope to read more Jesse stories soon!
Britt chapter 17 . 10/23/2003
This better not be you're last Jesse story! I enjoyed it so much-thank you! I hope to see something new from you soon!
brigitta1 chapter 17 . 10/22/2003
It is the end...

I hate it when a good story ends, I really do!

Please write more of such good stuff!

Loved it all the way!

greetz!
Britt chapter 16 . 10/4/2003
you ARE a good writer-if you weren't I wouldn't keep reviewing!

YAY! Jesse's going to be ok! hurray! now update so I can have a sense of closure!lol
frickangel chapter 16 . 10/3/2003
Way to go gal! oh by any chance would the other site be the bookcase? If so than welcome to the club! I'll be waiting...
Lgbabyblu chapter 16 . 10/3/2003
How sad! It's gonna be over... (Awesome chapter though!)
Sister of the Moon chapter 16 . 10/3/2003
That was the best. I love this fic.

No! It can't end.

I love how the whole team is taking care of him. Shalimar especially. Proves how much of a family they are.

Update soon.
brigitta1 chapter 15 . 9/30/2003
Grr.. I couldn't review for such a long time!

wouldn't let me :(

But now I that I can review I don't know what to say after reading this!

It was so magnificent! I am really speechless!

continue soon!

Thank you!
Britt chapter 15 . 9/28/2003
Yes...i guess im satisfied...for now!...but I will be looking for the next chapter with as much anticipation as the previous ones! So update soon!